Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher Features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Atleast I am happy with my life and sexuality
Yeah, ur posts are full of happiness, charity and helpfulness. U're a balanced and lovley person.

Plus you are going the right way to get banned
BOLD, u know.
Aaaaaand we are running out of arguments.
In contrast to you i don't need to spend money for a glittering and flashing name to get some self-confidence.
U wanna know the reason i created this account? I can't post something without it. End of the story.

MentaL doesn't like people like you who objectify people.
U're talking as if u're as important as president for this forum.
And btw, i dunno if MentaL like it if others try to describe the way HE thinks ;p

Have a nice day.

Reaction score
Yeah, ur posts are full of happiness, charity and helpfulness. U're a balanced and lovley person.

Aaaaaand we are running out of arguments.
In contrast to you i don't need to spend money for a glittering and flashing name to get some self-confidence.
U wanna know the reason i created this account? I can't post something without it. End of the story.

U're talking as if u're as important as president for this forum.
And btw, i dunno if MentaL like it if others try to describe the way HE thinks ;p

Have a nice day.

Apparently I am unable to think for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back