Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Levelling Up

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Springbattle field is capture the flag. You can only use the 3 items given, 1 of which is knockback unfortunately but you can probably substitute it for a stun. The other thing is that your charector throws the item a few feet in front of him, I'm not sure if this is coded in Odin or has been coded just unused until now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just love how everyone just copies Selesnia even though most of selesnia's stuff website wise sucks only recently has it started to look more professional with the more slick designs.

Pfffttt. You should see our upcoming designs. It's like BOOM saaannnn!

Ooooo! And look at our launcher. It's pretty. *~* I wonder if anyone has copied it yet.

PS.

Sad part is that poor players are actually dishing out monehs to these servers when they're prolly gonna die within a few weeks/months.

fiestanerd69 - Levelling Up - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who dat?

-edit- LOL WAIT. Devin? Oh man. I didn't know that. Hnnnnggg. >:D

Unless we're talking about different Devins.

Reaction score

Ooooo! And look at our launcher. It's pretty. *~* I wonder if anyone has copied it yet.

Launcher is meh but I like your registration page. Oh and I will be the judge of the upcoming designs. :)

PS.

Sad part is that poor players are actually dishing out monehs to these servers when they're prolly gonna die within a few weeks/months.

It's true that they may die in the near future.

Kern:

Reaction score

PS.

evasive is the new Kern lol

Back