Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So I need something from a list of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I did not want to announce my server this way, however I have more respect for these people, than to do this without permission. Here is the list of people, I hope will respond.

Myth
Dec
Kaito
xArva
Dax
Lugapha
Krum
The impossible for me to contact, C-Sharp. (if someone who knows him, can ask him, or forward this to him.)
RefleXx
Kalachu
MrFarbodD
NextIdea

Do I have permission to use your names as NPC's, and possibly some images/nifs?
As I said before, I have more respect for these people than to do it without permission. I need to ask this in a public space, so it can not be refuted later. I am wanting to do this because, I never forgot who was there to help me along the way. This is my tribute to these people. (C-Sharp, because he started it all.)

Mods please do not delete this, until I request it. Thank you.

(Disclaimer) I know not everyone will answer, Those who do not answer, or give permission will not be used, out of respect. I am allowing 1 week (7 Days) from the time of this post, for all responses.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can use whatever you want from me bud, feel free to add a hunk npc and name it Daddy Dec (OK just Dec) if you want too, I'll take a selfie for his face texture.

Also, I've forwarded this to Csharp

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You can use whatever you want from me bud, feel free to add a hunk npc and name it Daddy Dec (OK just Dec) if you want too, I'll take a selfie for his face texture.

Also, I've forwarded this to Csharp

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back