Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nifs-Selesnia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Selesnia is a proud server with lots of new weapon skins...right?
Thats what attracted my attention these days,they/you exploded with alot of new content but...the problem is that you don't know poop in makin them,or atleast your CGD.
Let's see...tipareth,paradox,sear or some poop like that.Oh there are other items like the clari wings,a green soldier backpack, and more.
The question is,from what game did they/you took them?And don't shenanigans me because i'm a master of nifskope,i know whats hand made and what copy-paste.
"Look look new items and they look awesome",please...
I probably know from where you took them but only checking if true,one of your idiot cgd's forgot to erase marks from a nif file.
Peace.
----------------------------
This is the oath axe for example > and has the original name there : Axe Tylant.The build of the nif shows us (specular & half way boolean) that is not a fiesta typed file.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
RageZooner - Nifs-Selesnia - RaGEZONE Forums

Selesnia is a proud server with lots of new weapon skins...right?
Thats what attracted my attention these days,they/you exploded with alot of new content but...the problem is that you don't know poop in makin them,or atleast your CGD.
Let's see...tipareth,paradox,sear or some poop like that.Oh there are other items like the clari wings,a green soldier backpack, and more.
The question is,from what game did they/you took them?And don't shenanigans me because i'm a master of nifskope,i know whats hand made and what copy-paste.
"Look look new items and they look awesome",please...
I probably know from where you took them but only checking if true,one of your idiot cgd's forgot to erase marks from a nif file.
Peace.
----------------------------
This is the oath axe for example > and has the original name there : Axe Tylant.The build of the nif shows us (specular & half way boolean) that is not a fiesta typed file.

All hail the master of Nifskope. xD Haha

PS. You act as if this were some secret that was to be kept hidden. I don't get it. If we gave a poop, your highness would not have discovered any traces of "copy-paste". Also, we don't have a "CGD". poop. I don't even know what we have, because we don't even care about titles. We do our jobs, and get along with our lives.

I'm sorry, Nifskope master, but it isn't that serious.

Good day.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay. I don't think you get the memo. You aren't important. Stop making these threads trying to magnify your own self importance. You're nothing big. So just calm down. No one cares about your work, or how much effort you put into it. No one cares about your skins, or you selling them to other servers. No one cares about you trying to police others. I don't care. We don't care. I'm gonna go fap.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've nerver said that,i don't try to magnify any poop or whatever you idiot try to tell.I know i'm not big,only 1.74m tall Special person,i've never said that i'm a big & important dev for this community,i don't praise myself,others do it for me.
I'm just letting others know that fat fucks like you glorify themselfves or theyr servers with other people's work.You can go duck yourself & you don't need to tell me that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So, the whole point of this thread is to let people know that Selesnia took models from other games? I don't think you understand nobody cares. It's a private server scene. Everything is stolen. It sounds to me like you're just jealous they're making easy money off of the easy route (copy & paste), and there you are wasting your time making them from scratch. Sure, obviously your method is more respectable, but nobody cares. Players don't care. All they care about is that you deliver, they don't care how. So, my advice to you: Learn to take the easy route, or stop complaining and mind your own business.

Reaction score
RageZooner they probably used your tutorial to copy from other games lol. GG.

EDIT: I guess he is just mad that Selesnia players think that you guys actually made the skins/weapons when in fact the truth is you didn't. I would say give credits but you can't really.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How can you have a go at selesnia for taking weapons from other games when "you sold the rights" to those neptune/ripped from fable weapons. Not to be rude but it's pretty hypocritical of you isn't it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That is that public guide wolfy,we are not talkin about money here,if i wanted "renown" for them i wouldn't make a public guide.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
RageZooner they probably used your tutorial to copy from other games lol. GG.

EDIT: I guess he is just mad that Selesnia players think that you guys actually made the skins/weapons when in fact the truth is you didn't. I would say give credits but you can't really.

Lmao. We've been in existence since 2010. He's the one new to this.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Copy or not copy, if people love it what's your problem?:p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the people loving theyr stolen items you duck.And i'm not Ducking new i'm from around 2010 too.
And yah i took the time to make this thread just to expose the "easy route" of theyr succes.And i don't need anymore posts or poop like that from dudle mudle or what the duck your crappy name is.Go continue your leecher work maybe you'll import the whole game into fiesta.Good luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In this 3 part video I create a weapon from scratch, as you can see.
Part One:
Part Two:
Part Three:

It took a lot of time and effort to do this, so guys, could you please buy it?

If you like my work, you can stop by my channel here:

Please support me! PM me for my Skype and we can negotiate prices there. All skin sets are on sale for 10 Mexican Pesos, but if you tell me I'm talented, and a hard worker, then you can possibly get a discount. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back