• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Official Fiesta Servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that most of you think that fiesta is dying or already is dead, however, OnsOn is signing new publishing contracts with publishers overseas. I have seen one upcoming fiesta server a few months ago (can't remember the link for it tho). Now surfing lists of new MMOs I've found . Dubai got its own official fiesta server since this February. I want to know what you think about these new servers, so tell me your opinions :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: new official fiesta servers

Interesting News, any "new" content in those files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

6I4vlrV - New Official Fiesta Servers - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is it the picture or is the UI Diffrent? HP Bar wise.. Or is this also what gamigo, NA uses o-o?

Back