Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta Online 2015 Virtual Machine (Complete)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Fiesta Online 2015 Virtual Machine (Complete)

Assert Log is not needed, whats needed are logs from "DebugMessage" folder.
a good working zone should create a log like that:

Code:
000000 2019-03-14 23:48:51 <SERVICE START>
000001 2019-03-14 23:49:02 <IOCP WORKTHREAD #0 RUNNING>
000002 2019-03-14 23:49:02 <IOCP WORKTHREAD #1 RUNNING>
000003 2019-03-14 23:49:02 <IOCP WORKTHREAD #2 RUNNING>
000004 2019-03-14 23:49:02 <IOCP WORKTHREAD #3 RUNNING>
000005 2019-03-14 23:49:02 <IOCP WORKTHREAD #4 RUNNING>
000006 2019-03-14 23:49:02 <IOCP WORKTHREAD #5 RUNNING>
000007 2019-03-14 23:49:02 <IOCP WORKTHREAD #6 RUNNING>

Your Problem is, your zone isn't running correctly because its not getting the correct response
to the request it sends to 127.0.0.1:58492 or the registry setup wasnt successful.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi All,

i maked a more friendly version from the Image from xkl it's VMWare compatible...

IMAGE: Microsoft_Windows_Server_2016.vmdk
IMAGE compatibility: VMWare Workstation 11, ESXi 5.5 - 6.5
IMAGE Tools: VMWare Tools 13 Version:VMWare Workstation 13, ESXi Server 6.5
IMAGE Main Language: German(Germany)
IMAGE OS: MS Windows 2016 Server Standard, MS SQL Server 2017 (US)
IMAGE Factory Sets: 4CPU x64 Style, 16GB Memory, Network: VM Network dual IP's IP V4 192.168.2.111 and IP V6
IMAGE Conversion Tool: VBoxManage with none GuestExtensions Inside because the converting and after installing VMWare Tools
Clone medium created in format 'VMDK'. UUID: 43ffe16d-b6ce-4617-9d8e-e5f1c909fc24
IMAGE OS Username:Administrator
IMAGE OS Password:R4geZ0ne2019
IMAGE changing: Input Local, Main Language, Network, Look out and Feel

IMAGERIGHTS goes to xkl, many thanks for your cool work, i just like to push it with my conversion...

kindly Regards

RAPPELZ

BTW I Also registered the none used Zone4, so Adelia, Bera is activated all runs great, all Instances working like Eglack Normal and Hard just one Hint if you like Kingdom Quest Edit the Kingdom Quest Shine and set the Time for the KQ down because some KQ are too long to wait until you can register for the next KQ.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thank you for this! I'll definitely be using it to learn dev work myself, never really got to making a clean VM.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i cannot connect
i get a small box to click ok wen start the client, i click ok then i see the loading screen and crash before finish loading
do i need xammp and/or create the ODBC on VM??
also Accountlog service wont start and zon4 is not registered

my specs
Core i7 4710MQ
32gb ddr3 (8gb on vm)
1tb ssd

Image 1 - Fiesta Online 2015 Virtual Machine (Complete) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Super new to the scene. Can anyone tell me why i don't have internet access on the VM? I have the Bridge Adapter set up correctly but still cannot seem to get a connection.

thanks in advance

*** edit

after like an hour of attempting to fix this, i was able to find the solution one minute after posting this :))))))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys thank you for the nice release, im fresh new here and i had some problem while playing.

Some quest completed but cant turn, like the image, is there anyway to fix it ?

Thank in advance :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does anyone have a good idea as to what's broken in this release?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cannot connect
i get a small box to click ok wen start the client, i click ok then i see the loading screen and crash before finish loading
do i need xammp and/or create the ODBC on VM??
also Accountlog service wont start and zon4 is not registered

my specs
Core i7 4710MQ
32gb ddr3 (8gb on vm)
1tb ssd

View attachment 165316

You need nothing to register because it's SQL 2017

Hi guys thank you for the nice release, im fresh new here and i had some problem while playing.

Some quest completed but cant turn, like the image, is there anyway to fix it ?

Thank in advance :D

nope i never does quests just grind and anyway bad thing fiesta is dead sorry bro :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I used your full virtual machine. Thanks for this btw. I wanna learn some stuff and try something with a server but i dont get connection to the server. I tried alot to install hamachi or xampp or whatever but there are always error messages with no Internet connection or smth like this. But i have Internet. Can someone help me maybe ?:/

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to get this running with everything working:

1. be sure that vBox sets the correct OS. Must be 2016 64-Bit. On Import it sometimes sets to 32-Bit !

2. give it more RAM !!! 8GB will NOT be enough. Without players this needs at least 12 GB to run all zones. So be sure to give it at least 20 GB to run smooth for ~10 players. Virtual-/swap RAM will work but sucks at speed, so be sure to have at least 24GB real RAM on host machine or split services on diffrent (real) machines.

3. Use VST-Nesting / Hyper-X or whatever your CPU is able to use for acceleration of virtual machines.

4. VM was created without it seems and set to 2 cores which is NOT enough. Actually have it running on an FX-8320e OC to 4.5 and it still uses 83% of that CPU (on all 8 cores !!!)

5. Update VM-GuestAdditions to current. This will speed up the machine a bit, also the current additions control RAM usage much better than the old. (it will not decrease it, it just manages it a bit better !)

6. Dont play on the same machine. I know many people use 1 pc for everything but if you dont have at least 32GB of ram, forget it. It will run for sure but its not smooth. Also dont forget that your CPU is shared and is on heavy load alread !

7. using a linux system as host is possible and runs much smoother than hosting the vm on a windows machine :wink:

now, have fun :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a playable server running for myself for years, but I always end up failing so close to everything working. I always get "Connection to servers has failed", "Check ID and password" or other errors, not to mention I don't have a clue how to connect to the server itself from outside when it runs on a VM.

I don't have all this fancy knowledge about everything to do this crap on my own (since people like to say "everyone can do that"), so I would really appreciate someone helping me out, because even though this VM is already setup and everything, I either can't connect to the server or get "wrong ID/PW" on the login screen, despite the account existing in the SQL DB.

I got no idea whether it's a problem with my Internet connection on the VM or the ports or firewall, no idea why I can't get this fully pre-setup thing working. I also can't install anything like Hamachi or other programs on the VM to connect to it due to the Internet Explorer security blocking all sites and logins for external programs.

Would be really nice to get some help with this.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a playable server running for myself for years, but I always end up failing so close to everything working. I always get "Connection to servers has failed", "Check ID and password" or other errors, not to mention I don't have a clue how to connect to the server itself from outside when it runs on a VM.

I don't have all this fancy knowledge about everything to do this crap on my own (since people like to say "everyone can do that"), so I would really appreciate someone helping me out, because even though this VM is already setup and everything, I either can't connect to the server or get "wrong ID/PW" on the login screen, despite the account existing in the SQL DB.

I got no idea whether it's a problem with my Internet connection on the VM or the ports or firewall, no idea why I can't get this fully pre-setup thing working. I also can't install anything like Hamachi or other programs on the VM to connect to it due to the Internet Explorer security blocking all sites and logins for external programs.

Would be really nice to get some help with this.

1. Download VM
2. Import VM
3. Setup like i said in last post
4. change all IP adresses that are not 127.0.0.1 in serverinfo.txt to the IP of your VM (you can check on your router or by using ipconfig on command line)
5. start every exe in every folder by hand again so it uploads itself as service (else it is still the old IP adressed). Account, Zones etc ... everything. Exept for zone 4 it can happen that it shows nothing as response but it still uploads itself as service, so dont be scared by that.
6. start server

for client:

create a batch file with this line in it:

Fiesta.bin -osk_server 192.168.178.57 -p 9010

change the Fiesta.bin if your client has fiesta.exe or whatever the binary is called (i changed mine to Fiesta.bin as its the original name when using the gamigo launcher)
change the IP to the IP of your VM

start the batch and try to login with admin / admin ... should work fine then :wink:

oh and btw. dont think about poop like hamachi. Nobody needs such a poop when at least a bit of knowledge of networking is there :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. Download VM
2. Import VM
3. Setup like i said in last post
4. change all IP adresses that are not 127.0.0.1 in serverinfo.txt to the IP of your VM (you can check on your router or by using ipconfig on command line)
5. start every exe in every folder by hand again so it uploads itself as service (else it is still the old IP adressed). Account, Zones etc ... everything. Exept for zone 4 it can happen that it shows nothing as response but it still uploads itself as service, so dont be scared by that.
6. start server

for client:

create a batch file with this line in it:

Fiesta.bin -osk_server 192.168.178.57 -p 9010

change the Fiesta.bin if your client has fiesta.exe or whatever the binary is called (i changed mine to Fiesta.bin as its the original name when using the gamigo launcher)
change the IP to the IP of your VM

start the batch and try to login with admin / admin ... should work fine then :wink:

oh and btw. dont think about poop like hamachi. Nobody needs such a poop when at least a bit of knowledge of networking is there :wink:

That's the whole point I mentioned, it's all already set up in the VM.
The IPs are set and matching just like given in the info on the original post, same goes for ID/PW of SQL and ingame account.
Of course I could try different settings for VirtualBox, but I don't really see how that's supposed to be the issue with not being able to login or getting connection from outside the VM. Same goes for the system I run the VirtualBox on, because I wanted to test it first - to the point of actually getting ingame - before putting this on my normal PC to work with. So of course it runs a bit slow for now, but this can't be the issue I'm currently facing.

My point was that, if I run the client on the VM itself, I'm getting "Check ID or password" on the login screen, which, in my opinion, indicates that the server should be joinable. But I've tried all I can think of: Changing the MD5 PW or the ID in the database, creating a new account, changing the IPs. Still getting the same message on login.
If I try connecting from outside the VM, it simply says "Connection to server has failed", but I guess it's obvious that I can't just simply connect to the "192.168.1.250" without any sort of networking. And that's the other point I'm struggling with. The VM has Internet Explorer security built in, meaning I can't go to any website nor login to any external program like Hamachi to at least have a try. I got no idea what other IP I'm supposed to use or put in the serverinfo.txt/client.bat to have a different networking solution.

How am I supposed to know anything about a setup I didn't make or what works with it? There's no tutorial that uses exactly these files or this VM, nor do I find any helpful advice on other threads about creating a PServer.

Sorry for this chunk of text, but I really don't see the things I'm doing wrong here, because I expected the pre-setup VM to work totally fine. I really want to get it working though, because I hate to let it slide at this stage every time. I don't know how this works for others, but if you tested exactly the stuff you can download in the original post, I don't see why you wouldn't face the same issues.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So of course it runs a bit slow for now, but this can't be the issue I'm currently facing.

Wrong. It could be. Try to start everything thats not a zone, then try just zone 0 and zone 1. This should take up not too much ram and cpu. Then try again.

My point was that, if I run the client on the VM itself, I'm getting "Check ID or password" on the login screen, which, in my opinion, indicates that the server should be joinable. But I've tried all I can think of: Changing the MD5 PW or the ID in the database, creating a new account, changing the IPs. Still getting the same message on login.
If I try connecting from outside the VM, it simply says "Connection to server has failed", but I guess it's obvious that I can't just simply connect to the "192.168.1.250" without any sort of networking. And that's the other point I'm struggling with. The VM has Internet Explorer security built in, meaning I can't go to any website nor login to any external program like Hamachi to at least have a try. I got no idea what other IP I'm supposed to use or put in the serverinfo.txt/client.bat to have a different networking solution.

You have disabled the firewall completely i hope.
Starting the client on the VM isnt a good idea, not only that vBox is lacking real 3d support but the server could be trying to reroute you so you are stuck in a loop. Should work with 127.0.0.1 tho.

How am I supposed to know anything about a setup I didn't make or what works with it? There's no tutorial that uses exactly these files or this VM, nor do I find any helpful advice on other threads about creating a PServer.

The VM is a presetup of the normal files. It works the same like installing on a fresh system.
The problem is somewhere else i guess. Try this:

1. Check your VMs network, it should be on bridged and connected to your networkcard.
2. Then check network settings in VM. Set the adapter to use DHCP automation instead a given IP.
3. Reboot
4. Now you should have an IP given from your router. Use this IP to setup the serverinfo.txt
5. Start all exes again to update.
6. Start server and try to login now.

Sorry for this chunk of text, but I really don't see the things I'm doing wrong here, because I expected the pre-setup VM to work totally fine. I really want to get it working though, because I hate to let it slide at this stage every time. I don't know how this works for others, but if you tested exactly the stuff you can download in the original post, I don't see why you wouldn't face the same issues.
[/QUOTE]

No problem, we will get this sorted out somehow. I guess its a networking problem in the VM, either in vBox or in the networking of the VM itself. I also had to do the DHCP automation to get it running at all because my network is not working in 192.1.x.x range.

btw, you can install google chrome on the VM so you dont need to unblock every single thing explorer wants to open up :wink:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have disabled the firewall completely i hope.
Starting the client on the VM isnt a good idea, not only that vBox is lacking real 3d support but the server could be trying to reroute you so you are stuck in a loop. Should work with 127.0.0.1 tho.

It doesn't matter which address I use inside the VM, I do think that I can connect to it, if it wasn't for this "Check ID/PW" error, despite having the account created. The same thing happens, if I start the client with the same device that the VirtualBox runs on (after I tried something with the following).

The VM is a presetup of the normal files. It works the same like installing on a fresh system.
The problem is somewhere else i guess. Try this:

1. Check your VMs network, it should be on bridged and connected to your networkcard.
2. Then check network settings in VM. Set the adapter to use DHCP automation instead a given IP.
3. Reboot
4. Now you should have an IP given from your router. Use this IP to setup the serverinfo.txt
5. Start all exes again to update.
6. Start server and try to login now.

I have no idea which setup is right or "supposed to work", since I don't know anything about DHCP and whatever all these adapters do.
I tried searching for ways configure this in my VB settings, but everything I found looks different and whenever they say "just put in any IP you want" and there's more than one IP to set, I don't think I got any chance on doing this right. I did set something, bridge the bridged adapter with a host-only for the DHCP connection, but I'd bet it's dead wrong.
Still, I don't see how I'm supposed to connect from a client on a second device.

# Edit:
Got Hamachi working and now I face the same issue with "Check ID/PW" on my second device. So I guess we can rest the topic "networking" until I got the login fixed.

I think it's easier if you'd help through Discord/Skype or something, I don't know how long this is gonna take and I also don't wanna clog this thread up with newby questions or problems. Should also be easier since I noticed you're German too (which is obviously worse for an English thread to talk in). You can send me your username there per PM, if that's ok with you.

# Edit2:
Alright, no idea why this didn't work earlier, but I always did "Execute SQL" and "Save all", while I just needed to do "Save all". I tried both when I was testing the accounts, but now it finally worked. I can login now and play. Next steps is learning some commands, patching, DB editing and probably setting up the server somewhere mit more RAM, etc.
Thanks a lot for the advice and helpful tips, I'll see how things work out. :p:

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
# Edit2:
Alright, no idea why this didn't work earlier, but I always did "Execute SQL" and "Save all", while I just needed to do "Save all". I tried both when I was testing the accounts, but now it finally worked. I can login now and play. Next steps is learning some commands, patching, DB editing and probably setting up the server somewhere mit more RAM, etc.
Thanks a lot for the advice and helpful tips, I'll see how things work out. :p:

Good to hear its working now. :)

For the "setting up with more ram" part, i bought an old server via ebay (2x Xeon 4 cores, 32 GB Ram) and have it running on that without issues. The whole machine was 50 bucks including shipment. Services take ~ 13GB ram and both xeons are used at around 50 % when starting the services, later fall down to ~ 20 %. So i guess a virtual machine with 20 GB ram and 4 cores should work fine. :)

for all other stuff, there are many threads here for editing ressources files (and patching them to client) and the other stuff :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello , it is normal that we cant change exp rate ? only by in game command with a limit of 4000%

Back