Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone remember these?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had these lying around, thought it'd be nice to share for the old community
Vinzer - Anyone remember these? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Picture is the Mazin Backpack it was created by Mazin for Athens Online
next picture is the athens website
3rd picture was on ISYA online before turning to OMG
4th same as 3rd
5th same as 3rd
6th image is the Launcher of Athens Fiesta created from Thor

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Isya Online, originally my creation, stolen by Germans, ruined by Germans.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just yours Kreian? you might be forgetting the whole team that worked on it. we worked for that files for someone to host then they opened Isya Online after that the team broke up lol
but i remember they used my files before when it was crashed by thunder the files that i ran on Nobility Online you can ask Shine about it but they made a lot of changes after that heheh all things doesn't matter now what was done is done

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I just wrote a WHOLE reply to that, but im not going to bother posting it, because both of us aswell as everyone else know your wrong, whats the point telling the Ducking story.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh really now? hahah i found that funny lol well so you are the one that discovered how to add new maps and fix roumen stairs before? well doesn't matter you're always the same taking all the credits well i would just close my response here

Kreain is a Ducking God of Fiesta Pserver Development he created the base for private server Development Everyone is using. Hail to God Kreian

He Created Athens, Isya Online and all Ducking Fiesta Online server Thanks to him if he's not here were not getting into Developing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i forgot about the Martians damn that's what i always forget on Fiesta Private server history thanks for reminding me Manova

Master Summoner
Reaction score
That's Ducking right. and lol no. I didn't claim anything, I however was the first to post anything related to custom maps, and anything related to first most things, sure I had a head start, but duck me, this community is so retarded Ive always had a head start.

Sad to see nothing amazing from you ever d4, ever. All you did was claim far more than you well did, the only decent person Ive seen related to you is lugapha, and that's because he's actually going somewhere.

In the years Ive been doing Fiesta related development, not a single person has done anything as good as people such as me, Stu & Muno, Berzerker (odd to see him but he was amazing in his prime.), and of course, Warren. (lets not forget to include Bakey)

You on the other hand, have had many failure attempts, sure Ive had a lot of those too, but at least they lead on to great things. Athens being the first English server, Isya, despite being stolen, introduced a huge amount of German players onto the pserver scene, and even Dusk, being the first server to get further than any other in terms of limitation, not to mention them MANY bugs I had to deal with to even get each set of server files Ive gotten my hands on to their most capable state.

But hey, look at me now, not only have I done far more than you, but Im also onto my 3rd set of files, these ones surpassing the past 2 by far, along with my years worth of knowledge and new found interests, I can still go ahead and create something amazing. You my friend, you are fucked however you see it, you have done nothing since you started.

Also @ "Isya Online, originally my creation, stolen by Germans, ruined by Germans. ", is not racist, its the truth, just as much as saying Hitler was Austrian rather than German is the truth, but does that blame Austrians for WW2? no.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah cause you're a god and we're not hahaha something great really so you fixed dusk now? haha funny kreian really funny well i have no more time to argue with you all i can see from your work is just an Official server rip-off anything special made in the game? i guess that would help you think you fix bugs to make it look like official serve that's all you do lol and also first to post about creating maps? hahah suit yourself dude you and I both know who discovered how to add maps in server files. failure on my attemps? well i don't really see those things as failures cause first of all we didn't need to be on the upper hand of the server rankings we do our stuffs as we enjoy and learn more not to compete and act assholes and claim stuffs like others do we do this for fun and learn stuffs we don't care what anyone says as long as we enjoy what we are doing BTW got any idea on your mind that i tried and it failed?

I Tried adding new prestige class on my server and it worked
I tried adding encryption on my login and it work can you try to break my encryption?

lets see what about you what you have done aside from Copying Official server?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I said create, not add.

Also, guild buff you seem to use and advertise alot, direct copy paste Berz sent you from me.

Encrypted login, not a game-changer now is it

New prestige class? lets see it then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok lets see it well just for your reference Enjoy

sage - Anyone remember these? - RaGEZONE Forums

oh yeah the guild buff was your creation i wont deny it LOL

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Nice name change bro.

I mean successfully adding it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha name change? well its still a prestige class maybe you should try to play on my server so you could see that its a prestige class lol

Adding a new prestige i didn't fail thinking its just a change name? lol you fail Kreian

so cya Kreain i would be back on my stuffs now nice chatting with you again no beef men I'm Cool

so cya Kreain i would be back on my stuffs now nice chatting with you again no beef men I'm Cool i just saw this as a conversation so cya dude would be back downloading Stuffs if you might need me you know where to contact me

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
I did some pretty amazing things with Fiesta as well. duck you you Kreain, taking all the credit for everything...

Also my man Johngeek is a legend.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
We all know what you did, lol jk, your a boss luv you!

Back