Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Run Down of the Top 20 Servers on TOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
#1 Erius online - IP banned for bug abusing their chat box and saying their forum was poop (Can't take criticism?). Don't think they deserve number one. Don't know how they got up there but rumours are Don sold it to them just before he was taken down to make some extra bucks (Nice move). Either way they won't get back up to #1 and if they do I would be surprised.

#2 Paradise online - Noob leechers, no custom content, link redirects to their voting page. But they got a lot of players, votes and they are making money. Like Xeni but even worse. Will probably be taken down by gamigo soon. Also last time I visited their site they also had the Victus website. They had taken all the credits for the creation of it. Disgusting.

#3 Whatever it was, it was taken down.

#4 Horizon Online - Links to facebook page, have no forums or website, how do they have so much votes? They have 650 facebook likes and their facebook page is active.

#5 Nan Online - Shut down by gamigo.

#6 Removed.

#7 Cry Online - Don't know what this poop is but last time I visited their website I got some sort of virus. Dunno, just me? Didn't bother checking again.

#8 Kern Online - German server, doesn't have any sort of forums, website is better than most other servers. Start page is the one leeched from Selesnia, but edited slightly, not sure about players base or anything.

#9 Removed.

#10 Evasive Online - Forums are dead, website is alright but last update was in April? Also website is down frequently, not sure about server or player base.

#11 Orthus Online - Website link doesn't even work.

#12 Pintos Online - Old server, doesn't have forums, last update was back in 2012, don't even know why it's still up.

#13 Advertisement for a different game. Must suck if they got to advertise like this.

#14 Removed.

#15 Astrida Online - Never heard of it. Forum has barely any posts, must be new. At least it has a forum and website?

#16 Chain Online - No website, no description. Removed?

#17 Awesome Online - Probably the best design site I have seen so far out of the current website which have one, has forums but seems like it's not the most active. Only 1 player online and the most players ever online was 24? Forums created with forumotion. At least not using a cracked version of IPB like some. EDIT: Website is also stolen from another big server called Luna Online (not fiesta related). Bullox...

#18 Snow Online - Was removed, but it was a small server, couldn't get my self around their website or forums so easily.

#19 Mystic Online - Using the Victus website released by Manova with a few changes here and there and they have also taken full credits for the creation of the website and design. There homepage is a video of a baby eating food? And their forums are not active. Also from their forums it seems like it mostly consists of friends and Brazilian people.

#20 Core Fiesta - Their homepage looks professional, and is definitely the best website I have seen so far. Forum looks nice but it's the same as Mystic Online, looking at both sides, I would say it was either a coincidence or that Mystic Online stole it as they 'stole' the Victus site. Doesn't have any players and apparently the server is in development.

#00 Terra Online - Although not on the first page of the Top of Games because of obvious reasons such as they don't want to be. Terra online is managed by professional and experienced developers who have run several servers in the past which have all been successful. They are also using new files which they only have access to and no one else. Their content is newer than official Fiesta. Their website is professional and definitely should be taken into account. Forums are active and the player base is high even though they don't have a Top of Games listing. BUT, Terra does not provide the fun experience some players may be seeking and so because of this and because of the fact that they plainly don't want to do anything stupid they are the only Private Server to actually have a bright future.

But there may be better servers yet to come? Who knows.

Overall review. None of the servers have any imagination to create their own custom content. None of the server owners understand that giving credits is actually credible. Nearly all websites are horrible and unprofessional, just my opinion but some people may like some websites. Most don't have forums or are just plainly inactive.

Future Predictions, Paradise will get #1 next month when votes reset, Erius will fall and may rise depending on what they do. Most likely Paradise will be shut down by gamigo. Then new servers will rise depending on what happens to the player base of Fiesta and these new server may take the top spots, but will they ever be great as the servers that used to be?

Oh and of course as more servers are shut down more people are lost. Selesnia got about 150k votes, Xeni got almost 100k votes and paradise have got 50k votes. And most of them also used force voting. Horrible method but just proves that player base is dying and no regrowing.

LOL, bored.

Dunnowhatishoulddobutilearntthistechniquefromsomepeoplethatareontheforumandonlysomepeoplemaybeabletoreadthislongsentencenightpeeps.

PS: Why do most of the servers have Online at the end of them?

PS2: Why do all of the servers steal stuff and give no credit to original creators?

PS3: Why are none of the servers creative and never do anything different?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
#1 Erius online - IP banned for bug abusing their chat box and saying their forum was poop (Can't take criticism?). Don't think they deserve number one. Don't know how they got up there but rumours are Don sold it to them just before he was taken down to make some extra bucks (Nice move). Either way they won't get back up to #1 and if they do I would be surprised.

So you were one of the trolls. :') We don't deserve #1 over you coming on our forum and speaking poop about us? Right. Don gave it to us for nothing actually, and it helped a lot. And yes, we will get back up to #1, maybe #2 at first. (sun)

PS 2 : Name one thing we've stolen, we already have a completely custom skin set being made from drawings.

PS 3 : Not creative? You really didn't read much.

Reaction score
So you were one of the trolls. :') We don't deserve #1 over you coming on our forum and speaking poop about us? Right. Don gave it to us for nothing actually, and it helped a lot. And yes, we will get back up to #1, maybe #2 at first. (sun)

No, I would say this about any new server. In my opinion, new servers should work their way up. But I honestly don't care because I don't play Fiesta. Also I doubt you will get #1 because you'll need a load more active players. I'm not going to discuss this with you any further. If you don't like my opinion then so be it. I don't care.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
...... We already have more players waiting compared to every server on TOG (Doubt we'll reach Terra anytime soon), we'll get number one. But eh, fair enough. Sleeping now.

Edit : Why did you even make this if you don't play Fiesta?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
" Can't take criticism? " Calling our forums "poop" isn't giving proper Constructive Criticism. If you are going to give us any criticism at all and be improper or rude. You just can get the duck out. All you little kids want to call our server poop when you haven't even played it. Just shut the duck up please.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
#20 Core Fiesta - Their homepage looks professional, and is definitely the best website I have seen so far. Forum looks nice but it's the same as Mystic Online, looking at both sides, I would say it was either a coincidence or that Mystic Online stole it as they 'stole' the Victus site. Doesn't have any players and apparently the server is in development.
Aren't you working for this one?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess this was an advertisement attempt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back