Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Merge

Reaction score
Well they've finally done it. Is it going to turn out well, we're going to have to wait and see. What are your opinions? Is it real or are they pulling a fast one and just doing an early April fool's joke?

fiestanerd69 - Server Merge - RaGEZONE Forums

I think it is only for NA? Not sure if they are doing it for EU too.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's one of Gamigo's latest efforts in bringing players to Fiesta by making servers look more populated. Gamigo just wants to prolong fiesta's life for as long as possible, so they can squeeze the last bits of milk fiesta has left in it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think is a good choice by Gamigo to mislead their players, what I think is they are doing that because is the only way to make the servers "seem" like if they were populated, turning 6 servers into 3 else they would be making just 1, worst yet, why not to mix EU and NA? after all, if they make them just one, they would be losing even more money than actually.

PLUS (for fortifying my previous comment):
If you don't use to browse their forums:
UIMow3w - Server Merge - RaGEZONE Forums

8sRnHeE - Server Merge - RaGEZONE Forums

It was posted since 1 month ago and still open, they are looking for VOLUNTEERS... make your opinion about that.. just saying...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Great idea. People have been asking for a merge for years, finally doing it!

Reason for 3 Servers rather than 1, is that people have more than 6 characters and want to carry them over through the merge.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great idea. People have been asking for a merge for years, finally doing it!

Reason for 3 Servers rather than 1, is that people have more than 6 characters and want to carry them over through the merge.

The following is just my opinion and my goal is not to insult or promote the server, persons or bussines I will mention.

So you are basicly saying THEY CAN'T make your account having +6 characters per server?
I have seen MMOs that allows the accounts to have over 10 characters per account in each one of their servers (Elsword, Fallen Earth, Star Wars The Old Republic, etc), they obviously can do it, why not then?

To be honest I gave this opinion because I even think that Ignis is going to have more power / potential than the original Fiesta, why? Because the Ignis developers (as I see) are striving more than Original Fiesta ones. We can see the difference of the potential since Outspark becomes part of Gamigo, Outspark strived a lot and as I remember they are who created the trickster (correct me if wrong), now they have tried creating a new class (Crusader, copy of all of the past classes, accordingly my opinion because of the weakness) to try pulling few players, as all that failed they are trying to make "big major updates" which all of them are what normally a Private Server would do, just Ctrl+C -> Ctrl+V, now see what Ignis have made, do you see what I want to show you?

As I said just my opinion.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOL ok. Ironic.

Don't see the irony here.

Also, he didn't have much, best was a 25% crit GM top etc, looked like the tough cookie top.

The following is just my opinion and my goal is not to insult or promote the server, persons or bussines I will mention.

So you are basicly saying THEY CAN'T make your account having +6 characters per server?
I have seen MMOs that allows the accounts to have over 10 characters per account in each one of their servers (Elsword, Fallen Earth, Star Wars The Old Republic, etc), they obviously can do it, why not then?

To be honest I gave this opinion because I even think that Ignis is going to have more power / potential than the original Fiesta, why? Because the Ignis developers (as I see) are striving more than Original Fiesta ones. We can see the difference of the potential since Outspark becomes part of Gamigo, Outspark strived a lot and as I remember they are who created the trickster (correct me if wrong), now they have tried creating a new class (Crusader, copy of all of the past classes, accordingly my opinion because of the weakness) to try pulling few players, as all that failed they are trying to make "big major updates" which all of them are what normally a Private Server would do, just Ctrl+C -> Ctrl+V, now see what Ignis have made, do you see what I want to show you?

As I said just my opinion.

He means they aren't going to just up the character limit because of a one time event.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He means they aren't going to just up the character limit because of a one time event.

If it is not important like that, then why to give them more? This would really be a great oportunity if they do more than just a Server Merge (that one time event)...

Reaction score
I wonder how many people are ingame daily anymore. I logged in last week, made a new character out of boredom, and I was literally the only one in Roumen. They won't revive the game until they fix the insanely low drop rates and the inflation somehow. Also, the low level quests are so Ducking boring and slow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think its a great idea to merge all server to one, especially for EU.
Really, i ever wanted to buy Leather Boots for about 100 Gem.

Its really not needed to fix the major issues which gave us the abilty to duplicate gems and items,
simply merge all server that all the bugusing people are on the same and can duplicate gems for prices above the limit
that the client is able to show :D

And yes, please make the droprates high as heaven and also that low exp we gain from Quest
and Mobs so that we all use that bugs because of bored being capped and got all we need.

*ironic*

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Tbh, official is not 'dead'. Bijou/Epith still manage to get medium population on a daily basis. Towns like Roumen have never been extremely populated. Get on Epith, get a char to lv10 and go from Roumen to Elderine, huge difference.

But it's definitely heading towards being 'dead'.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@Delius Roumen was extremely populated on Teva most of the time, died off after the outspark to gamigo change. I don't think anyone will want to spend time in Roumen anymore since gamigo changed its map (which is so ugly now, I hate it).

Jaeru The reason they don't add more characters is because they can share storage. Neither Gamigo or Outspark are stupid. They know that players do create extra characters just for storage purposes. The limit on storage has always been one of their major money makers due to the iron case (it cost like $20 and it is per character, *just for people who don't know this*). As far as I know, Iron Box (the permanent shared storage increase) was only for sale once. Right after the outspark/gamigo change. Unfortunately, gamigo didn't support ultimate game card at this point which outspark had, so I couldn't buy it. (off-topic)

@\Everyone Personally, I am looking forward to the merge, mostly because KQ participation is dwindling and I'm also hoping that the in-game economy gets a boost too. None to happy with all the relationships being flushed, though. Especially, the marriage relationships, as my 'wife' doesn't play much anymore and thus I will lose the buff I paid for. (and I'm not gonna 'marry' just anyone)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the merge, mostly because KQ participation is dwindling and I'm also hoping that the in-game economy gets a boost too.

I know what you mean and I agree, you gave me a real good argument about it but to be honest I don't think that a simple Server Merge will make the players they lost to return, I'll really love the fact of a server merge but that's not all they can do, even quitting what I said about increasing the chars limit, I don't really mind a lot about It, as you said an economy boost, I think classes are kinda unbalanced, adding functions to the game (like the cards collections but funnier, more than just collecting stuff), that's what I'm trying to say about them. I wouldn't just return if they strive about all that stuff, I have invited a lot of friends to play it when I was younger, I would do it again If I find in the future features the attractive game I met few years ago.

Back