Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any good servers these dayz's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We all think are own server is good. Just reopened mine cause players wanted it back. Just Click my sig :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Catalyst Online -Balanced EXP - Dedicated staff - Fairly Medium sized community
Terra Online - Good Rates - Good community - (Might be down, saw buster on some other server)

The rest are just copycat twats. <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good community.
lol
anyway, josh, my guess is try catalyst.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Terra Online - Good Rates - Good community - (Might be down, saw buster on some other server)

First server? By me, smd! Copycat twats!

Reaction score

*provokes rage war for zaruna* Actually many server are not intending to be copy cats they just end up copying IDEA's which no one owns, anyway Buster on some other server? May that be his OTHER server which had been discussed on Terra's forum for the past 2 days? or is it why Muno got banned from this forum for a while (Because of his thread about odin and getting random people etc).

kthx - and don't call people twats, you are only describing your self sweetheart.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A good server is whatever you want. If you like fast lvl'ing there are servers for that and others with slower lvling. Lots of custom items on some and others work to keep the original stuff. So mattering on what your looking for there is a server that fits you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If they're low on TOG, or have a bad banner.. I wouldn't bother playing it. Personal Experience.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^^^yup, no go if the first impression is poop. banners are important!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Don't look at our old banner lol its not that good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There isn't any great servers in my opinion, they all have there pro and cons. Just wait for Victus which is gonna be like awesomesauce. VICTUS 2012 FTW BABY! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Odin looks like it's going to be pretty good to be honest.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Honestly Im downloading catalyst now, getting my referrals for odin, waiting for victus, playing another mmo, and reuploading the catalyst files :3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back