Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any good servers these dayz's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I like your siggy QQ. *******.com/Tygarimew

GOOGOG get me referrals Lmao, i play all kthanks
thats tiny url

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like Victus 2012 is going to kill all server i guess.

What about outspark , what if they like Try to sue you o.o?

Kreain Do you have a legal action To protect your server.?

Seems like that is the only issue for your server.

But in all i think it will be the best :p

Reaction score
Looks like Victus 2012 is going to kill all server i guess.

What about outspark , what if they like Try to sue you o.o?

Kreain Do you have a legal action To protect your server.?

Seems like that is the only issue for your server.

But in all i think it will be the best :p

And OS has the rights to sue who? They don't own the game...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol they still can do legal actions to the server.Rember 99shine what hapened to it.Last i heard it got shut down. by outspark or some large company.Right lol?i might be wrong correct me if i am. :p i belive its its called copyright infringement. not sure tho lol im not a pro at legal things :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
what if os sues you for being a Special person?, they can sue anyone for having a private server, so fckit If your scared gdfo.

Reaction score
Lol they still can do legal actions to the server.Rember 99shine what hapened to it.Last i heard it got shut down. by outspark or some large company.Right lol?i might be wrong correct me if i am. :p i belive its its called copyright infringement. not sure tho lol im not a pro at legal things :p

OOS would be the ones doing that not OS. OS are stuck up cunts who think they own the world.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"My Uncle works at OS"
A popular phrase.
Right Flash? ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok noobs lemmi clerify.
os cant sue as much as i know cus we dont use the same files as them, or anything too close[dusk isnt close to it]
oos CAN sue but they dont give a poop.
unless you call your game XXX fiesta you're fine
duck it josh youre a Special person, gtfo and learn, you just prove my side of the argument. facepalm.FUCKINGPNG

@above, lolz careful you'll be cursed retardedly by a Special person that got nothing.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OS are stuck up cunts who think they own the world.

you are right there :D they very good at shutting people up as well if i ever did see someone that works for os on another mmo i would make it my personal goal to get them banned for the lulz :D

and a few of them do play others i found one that plays wow and had an hidden forum on his website for his guild lol don't think they work at os anymore tho.

Last edited:
Reaction score
you are right there :D they very good at shutting people up as well if i ever did see someone that works for os on another mmo i would make it my personal goal to get them banned for the lulz :D

and a few of them do play others i found one that plays wow and had an hidden forum on his website for his guild lol don't think they work at os anymore tho

Mr. GM Dakkon is on my facebook lmao

ifm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gofindanewgame
or
goplayofficial

Reaction score
OOS would be the ones doing that not OS. OS are stuck up cunts who think they own the world.

Not necessarily.

OOS usually would collab with them, basically the publisher takes the legal actions as they own the distribution/copyright trademark for the particular area. As far as you can handle DMCA (for all hosts including Paymentwall or whatever you're using to handle donations), generic copyright infrightment (i.e; avoid them filling up a blank towards ICAAN to seize your domain for copyright infrightment). All of that can be easily avoided if you know what you're doing, but big companies usually will just take it down to private investigating and if they can't bring you down legally, they'll either go for the dirty tricks, analyze your pros, cons and try to compete with you or target the particular people behind the server.

Reaction score
Not necessarily.

OOS usually would collab with them, basically the publisher takes the legal actions as they own the distribution/copyright trademark for the particular area. As far as you can handle DMCA (for all hosts including Paymentwall or whatever you're using to handle donations), generic copyright infrightment (i.e; avoid them filling up a blank towards ICAAN to seize your domain for copyright infrightment). All of that can be easily avoided if you know what you're doing, but big companies usually will just take it down to private investigating and if they can't bring you down legally, they'll either go for the dirty tricks, analyze your pros, cons and try to compete with you or target the particular people behind the server.

Mr. Technical answer :<

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Nice to see people trying to get their rep up at Odin, by sweet-talking them and poop-talking Victus. All I'm going to say is that, you should be careful with your words, because you'll be biting them at one point.

No one other than the internal team knows what Victus has to offer, so people who are arguing over it, should just chill out. There are bigger and better things to prioritize in life, don't break a sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back