Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any good servers these dayz's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice to see people trying to get their rep up at Odin, by sweet-talking them and poop-talking Victus. All I'm going to say is that, you should be careful with your words, because you'll be biting them at one point.

No one other than the internal team knows what Victus has to offer, so people who are arguing over it, should just chill out. There are bigger and better things to prioritize in life, don't break a sweat.

Apart from Victus team, am I the only one NOT going to be playing Odin ? The server going to be fall of waffle's ( not saying everyone on there is one). The server just going to be like Terra just with newer files, that's my OPINION anyways.

Last edited:
Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Sure, I might play Odin. Just because I'm good friends with Bakey, and want to test his work. Let's not Victus vs Odin, please? It's nothing like that.

Reactions: Dec
Reaction score
Apart from Victus team, am I the only one NOT going to be playing Odin ? The server going to be fall of waffle's ( not saying everyone on there is one). The server just going to be like Terra just with newer files, that's my OPINION anyways.

How do you know? What manova said can be also used for Odin, no one knows what is gunna be customised in Odin or what will or will not be implemented. I for one am going to be playing both Odin and Victus, not because I want to, it is because I want to know how it will develop and what there is, what could be and what couldn't be. It is not about the community which makes things it is what you think of things, don't let other people change your opinion just because you don't like people or people dislike you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sure, I might play Odin. Just because I'm good friends with Bakey, and want to test his work. Let's not Victus vs Odin, please? It's nothing like that.

Oh I see, Bakey will be working on the server.. Then it probably be a good server( He is a fair person and I too want to see his work the server). Its not going to be a Victus vs Odin, Well I'm not going to start it :) .

How do you know? What manova said can be also used for Odin, no one knows what is gunna be customised in Odin or what will or will not be implemented. I for one am going to be playing both Odin and Victus, not because I want to, it is because I want to know how it will develop and what there is, what could be and what couldn't be. It is not about the community which makes things it is what you think of things, don't let other people change your opinion just because you don't like people or people dislike you.

I see what your saying but yeah let's see what happens and see how how well they progress.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's not Victus vs Odin

This.
Also, did you get the two messages I sent to you?
Was meant to be one.. but I didn't know if the first one sent.. nor the second.
If you got it, and don't want to reply It's fine.
Just making sure.

I'll probably give Oden a try.. If It's out before Victus.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Since when does dat grammer affect dat internet post? plzmang grammer is lame + at least my posts dont look like a Special person posted them

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Victus = Better of the two.
Reason = Victus does not have Bakey.
Point Made.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can be mean towards him, I had the best job in the world because of him ... fixing his mistakes xD
Oh and I fixed the wedding if you read this Bakey, you messed up the client files for map nifs / dds, you also had a bad pinescript for it.
Just thought I'd let you know what was wrong :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Victus = Better of the two.
Reason = Victus does not have Bakey.
Point Made.

Gotta give him some credit.
He does more than 90% of the people signed up on here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I suppose all your negative words towards him, Kyonshi..
Don't really matter.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I will play Odin because the Terra Community has always been the best no matter how small or large the game setup itself is perfect.

I will play Victus because its new.

However i hate you both

#mindfuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back