Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lets talk PineScript

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well i have been bored with much of what i'm doing so i thought we would talk about pinescript. to make a kq or special dung or even a event you can make pinescripts for them. People ask me how you write it but to tell the truth i only know part of it. theres some small things i still wonder how it works. Maybe someone out there can answer my questions.

So what would you like to make from pinescript? Post sugetions and we will pick one and make it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Special dung(instance?) would be cool :): I dont know anything about PineScript, but would be fun to discuss ides ^^ :thumbup1::D:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yeah if people ever become interested and come up with some ideas i think it would be fun to make some things and everyone will be able to have them

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm making a Hard Mode Helga/Malephar raid (with the mobs OS recently released).

Back