Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys

I just wanted to possibly start a small discussion, get other people's thoughts.
If you look on TOG it looks pretty scarce of servers.

Do you think Fiesta's finally died out, or do you think there's still hope?

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Fiesta will never be what it used to be. The game has pretty much died. The players left on retail are the "diehard" fans of the game. Other than that, there is no hope. You can thank all the crappy 1 day servers, and Gamigo for the death of the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well fiesta is far from what it used to be, but it's still got a decent player base. As aqua had said all the die hard fans still play OG fiesta but once that's gone they'll be in search of a OG like private server. The private server scene isn't thriving but it's not fallen off yet. Most players are horded on any decent servers left while a couple of guilds and players are still just waiting on new servers to come out that are worthwhile. Two of the main reasons I believe the private server scene has fallen off is due to the crappy files and lack of a competent development/staff team on a server. Odin files are nice, but with so many bugs and dupes ( Which are basically un-patchable/fixable due to there being so many different types of methods to dupe ) it's just gonna detour any decent player bases from showing up. Stu or whomever have the best files with those 2014/2015 files but sadly they haven't put together a decent server since Terra V1, IMO. Until those files get leaked I doubt we'll see any decent servers appear and by that time who knows, maybe Fiesta dies out.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Stu has the 2k15 files. He is just too damn greedy to share. That is nothing new. I can say that Stu and many of his lil fag buddies are a huge reason for the failure in the fiesta scene. You cannot expect to hold things from further development, but the scene progress, to think such a thing is stupid. I have no beef with Stu, I am just stating a fact. I have been saying the same thing for years. Now it seems that what I have been saying is happening. So until Stu decides to release those files this scene has no hope. We can only wish for him to do the right thing and release them. However the chances of that are slim to none, considering his greedy personality. Sorry to say it Stu but it is only the truth. In the end by time he does release them it will be too little too late. Stu thinks he can just move on to a different game. I personally know if he tries this type of poop in the WoW private server community, he would be DDoSed, and hacked if not worse. This is the only development community that I have seen that tolerates that type of childish behavior, but oh well it is what it is.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I still don't understand how the release of files can revive a community, more like allow imbeciles to open up retarded servers which do nothing to promote development.

But that's just the inner lil' faggot of me speaking. (correct terminology is also Stuism)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still don't understand how the release of files can revive a community, more like allow imbeciles to open up retarded servers which do nothing to promote development.

But that's just the inner lil' faggot of me speaking. (correct terminology is also Stuism)

Cause theres actually a lot of people who work on files for fun and not for money.Everyone is tired of Odin Files.Just Because you were'nt able to make a good server with the files it doesnt mean they are bad.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Cause theres actually a lot of people who work on files for fun and not for money.Everyone is tired of Odin Files.Just Because you were'nt able to make a good server with the files it doesnt mean they are bad.

The words "work" and "fun" usually don't go together, and while I could see some level of enjoyment in management of a server, the big motivator is cash, I'm sure the NSA could take that argument into account though; they don't gather our data for spying, rather the fun of it.

This community can hope on new files, or work with certainty in an emulator, or just accept the death of this game (I like this one most; poopesta needs to die).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The words "work" and "fun" usually don't go together, and while I could see some level of enjoyment in management of a server, the big motivator is cash.

The biggest motivator are the people.People who have fun cause of what you do..but well if you dont even communicate with your players and dont even tell them who you are and call yourself Pagel its no wonder that you never experienced that kind of fun.The Feeling of happy people after a successful Patch is the best.Cash is nice but if thats the only thing why youre running a server it will fail(Examples: Selesnia V2,Ignis,Ventus,Lunaris.

Newer files dont = big populations like we all saw with dusk that wont happen
A server needs to be worked on.
Like i said custom content, thats what players want, not a copy of the original with slightly decreased prices.
You should rethink this and it will may become fun for you again.If Fiesta isn't fun for you anymore why don't you move to another game?Im 100% sure other games will be way better in terms of income.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The other thing I noticed with a lot of the servers now it just all the same crap. There really no new stuff being added to the servers. Almost all the servers are mid-to high exp, you can make money out the butt, all the raids are pretty much the same, and most of the so call "new mobs" in some servers are just rip offs from other games. There no good game designers (graphic designers isn't even the right term for what they do) left in this community most of the ones left are just plain poop wanna make rip off or crap stuff for money. I personally know then they complain about people taking their crap. This community was never set up on a sharing base it was all over greed on most servers. But Gamgio and OnSoft had a lot to do with the fail of Fiesta Online. But honesty since Gamgio brought it out I seen some changes in the game but nothing yet that proves to me that it can be saved from this point in time. I probably give Fiesta another 2 years at that before it dies and we can thank greedy people for it.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Now Warren, you have to get it right, you're not a faggot remember. You're a wanna be faggot. Lulz. Stu knows I have no beef with him, however it does not mean I like him. Truth is he kinda annoys me. Also I agree with what you said Warren. That is why I do not speak of this very much. My silence on the topic is my agreement. I also thought I would talk poop about Stu to make him feel alive again. I know he likes it when I talk poop to and about him. It is kinda like those dirty lil whispers most people on here wish a girl would talk in their ear. Stu finds it kinky. Lulz

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My point of view on the situation is that the Odin files are flawed, there's so many different bugs, dupes, etc. It's really more of a deterrent when certain individuals, groups of people, or even guilds can basically create their own wealth and power off of dupes, bugs, etc. Why play a game that somewhat promotes competition when the competition plays unfairly? Also it ruins the economy on most servers ( Apart from today's servers being extremely easy and lazy, IMO ) Gem dupes are all around. It's not that it can necessarily revive the community as much as give hope; what 'professional' development team would want to work on files they know will be flawed regardless of all the fixes and preventive measures they add? 'Imbeciles' will always come and go, opening up these quick little 1 month servers for some quick profits, that's nothing new? People have been doing that since 2010.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy how things are right now.
Trust me, the release of those files wont make it better like Myth already said.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can thank all the crappy 1 day servers, and Gamigo for the death of the game.

So you're saying crappy servers killed the game, but want newer files released which means more crappy servers. Flawed logic sounds more like a cry to be spoon fed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you're saying crappy servers killed the game, but want newer files released which means more crappy servers. Flawed logic sounds more like a cry to be spoon fed.

Can't be worse than Lunaris......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy how things are right now.
Trust me, the release of those files wont make it better like Myth already said.

I don't trust you though, lol. So why not throw out some descriptive reasoning on why you believe they wouldn't help? Partly the why these forums are here I believe, to express your opinion, lol.

Slimey - What do you think? - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by Bakey
Slimey - What do you think? - RaGEZONE Forums

Also in response to this, 'crappy servers' are going to pop up regardless, it happened before Odin files, happened with Odin files, and it will surely happen after new emulators or files are released; this is nothing new, it's just a part of the fiesta community ( As I'm sure it is with any private server community that has publicly leaked files ) . The good servers will always thrive over the crappy ones though.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score

Talking out of your butt with that much conviction, and in the end you will need a much much bigger toothbrush. As in flawed logic, it is not my fault you are to incompetent to understand simple things.

People are still here?

I keep wondering the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back