Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Working 2012 TW server

Master Summoner
Reaction score
So I wanted to inform everyone, that Dec and myself have been working on getting the TW client to run. The unique thing about this client is, It is CN with a new login server. It uses all the same shns, and most of the same nifs. This client has more up to date rendering engine. It has Auction Anywhere, and it has the correct Chaos system in it.(No more porting to jail) This project is far from finished. We were however able to get in game. Things this client is lacking are Auto sort, Epiths box, and the other normal features found in newer servers. It does not have Estates, or party matching. From a realistic point, private servers never really use Estates, and party matching anyways. Auto sort is nice, but in the CN client it is a bit buggy.(Auto DC when used) now I have noticed a major improvement in game function. I do think this client is closer to a match to the server than the others we have used in the past. Dec will be releasing the source to the login on his github when it is finished. I do believe that he has more planned with it. I will let him comment on this to correct, or confirm. Here are some screen shots of in game with the TW client.

Credits to Dec for the massive effort this is taking. I hope everyone will find some use for it.

EDIT: Only thing we are changing is the login server. The rest is directly from CN.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi nice thing :)
Are there crusader class inside into this version?

regards Rappelz

Back