Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Brand New Gameplay Style Concept

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to share this because I'm getting ready to close the project.

To clarify, this project is not related to software development, but entirely in Game Design. The idea is to move from "Gear-based" gameplay to "Skill-based" gameplay. You guys are awesome, I see cool innovative ideas implemented all the time in terms of software and content, but nobody ever touches on the gameplay, which is concerning.

spectra51 - Brand New Gameplay Style Concept - RaGEZONE Forums

Fiesta requires a little skill as it is. You could definitely lose a pvp battle with equal gear due to slight differences in skill, namely, cool time management. How you time the use of your skills in order to stun lock your opponent or deal more damage faster. But both of those skills are completely overshadowed by gear.

Very small differences in gear can compensate for huge differences in skill, mostly because that doesn't take much skill. It comes down to understanding a sequence that's best for your class or your opponents class and we could talk for hours about the theory behind that and essentially put more thought into it than OnsOnsSoft did because they simply saw WoW do it and did it themselves.

Gear overshadows those skills because you can't avoid damage. No matter how fast you are, if you don't have the defense or HP, you're dead. I wanted to change how damage is done in fiesta. So originally if you were being attacked, you couldn't avoid attacks using your skills, you had to have more defense or more evasion. I wanted to make receiving damage a punishment. It doesn't make much of a punishment if you're a Knight taking all the aggro and you get all your HP healed up by a cleric, so with this design damage isn't something that you want at all because damage is abundant but defense and healing is scarce.

I noticed there was a window for a Gladiator to avoid devastate using dash and cause the attacker to waste his cool time. The sad part is this only works once because dash has a huge cool time. This occurs because Devastate in the shn files has a huge "Swing Time" (1467 ms) and "Hit Time" (967 ms). Swing-time means you have 1467 milliseconds (almost 1.5 seconds) to realize your opponent has casted Devastate before damage and AB states affect you, and hit time means your opponent has to wait 967 milliseconds before he can cast another skill. This means that with Dash, you have been given the tools to avoid receiving damage. And so that means if you neglect to avoid this attack you should be punished. 5-8 seconds of stun is a very fitting punishment. But if you do avoid this attack you've been rewarded with 967 milliseconds to perform a counter attack your opponent can't avoid.

All that is going on in less than 3 seconds. You can understand why 8 seconds of any disable is actually kind of ridiculous. The use of dash relies on an error related to casting distance and requires extreme precision to be done effectively. So I added a new skill for gladiators called "Deflection" and what this skill does is, it gives the Invincible buff for 2 seconds and gives chain casting for 2 seconds, and then cools for 3 seconds. So you can block an attack and counter attack like Cross Counter but not buggy. If you don't time it properly your opponent has that 1 second window, and the swing time to cast it again, to attack you. So you have to be very careful about when you cast it.

And so I thought to add more skills that give an invincibility frame and then stylize it for each class. So for knights I gave them damage reflect. It complements their low damage and isn't OP because they have high defense and probably wont try to take off their gear and put it back on within 2 seconds, maybe, nah.

Mages get "Mana Amber" and "Mana Shield" straight from vindictus. So Mana shield is a long term invincibility frame because you might not be able to avoid damage and cast skills with long cast times every single time. It breaks easy and it has a long cool time to re-activate it. Then Mana Amber which uses an unbreakable invincibility frame; Mana Amber lasts and cools for 2 seconds in which the caster is frozen in ice and can perform no actions. Sort of a trade off, take damage or deal damage. I've found it's a good way to get by when you're waiting on mana shield to cool.

Clerics have some shorter term invincibilities but also one limitless invincible skill. Lasts 2 seconds, cools for 3.

Tricksters have an invincible that lasts for 1 second and cools for 1.5 seconds. it also pushes them slightly forward and gives them 100% critical rate so they can easily counter with a fatal back-attack.

Here the trickster is dodging King Kong Phino's basic attack and you see his foot comes down and the trickster is visually away from the attack. Even though damage will still be received, the invincible status nullifies it. And as KKP deals with the hit time for that attack, the truckster can perform a critical back attack as a great reward for avoiding that attack.

This means that in PVP being avoided can be as deadly as receiving damage. You would have to really strategize what attacks you use when and why knowing that they could be avoided. But because most invincible skills use a form of Cleric's invincible this doesn't account for AB states. This means we can call a skill like Devastate "unblockable". You may be able to avoid the damage, but you will still be stunned. Unblockable skills can be avoided by techniques other than your dodge or block skills, and they punish you for relying on them. It means that you really have to spice up your combat style in order to survive. You can't just use one or two skills to win.

I haven't worked on archers yet, and I'm not sure how to approach them. OnsOnsSoft splits them by AOE and Single target skills which is just bad. There are a lot of tweaks I did to make each class unique and balanced, though I haven't talked about all that. One thing is that only knights use devastate and gladiators use concussive charge, except I have revolutionized concussive charge. It uses properties of Silberk's skill so now it actually charges to the target and deals damage. It can't be dodged like devastate because it's so fast, but the stun only lasts 2 seconds. Hard to tell which one I like better.

This style also means that classes aren't compensating for each others weaknesses the same way. It also means cleric's primary means of support isn't the "Heal" skill. Clerics have to be more strategic to support with healing. It also means clerics have more options. They can support by tanking or dealing damage. It also means that any class can tank a boss with a skilled player behind it. No more Kingdom Quests going down simply because a Knight or a cleric didn't join. Now you have no one to blame but yourself when you lose. It also means that aggro is more fickle. With classes, including knights, dealing more damage, the boss is likely to attack whoever he wants. Knights have some boosts to aggro with Mock and Taunt, but tricksters build massive aggro with their soul skills, and clerics build aggro healing. This means fighters aren't the only ones pressured to build defense. Each class needs to be equally built, maybe fighters end up with more defense than other classes, but everyone puts in the same effort into their character.

In the files the level cap is 70, but that's just so I'd have to make less content than from 1-150. Prestige classes are selected at level 1 and prestige skills are brought down below level 70.

I'm thinking about finishing the project for fun and then giving away the files. I'm not interested in running my own server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Game Design] Brand New Gameplay Style

Sounds good. Especially for PvP servers good balanced stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I wanted to show off the gameplay and skills with some PVE. So these are top tier classes, i.e. the best gear fighting the strongest bosses. Most bosses have somewhere around their original damage on fiesta, but some higher, and yet they're hardly a challenge with 4,000 defense and my new skill system. Most bosses have about 60,000-70,000 DMG. Helga has the most (70,000-90,000). Most classes have 3,000-5,000 defense but knights can reach up to 10,000 defense. Most classes have about 10,000-20,000 DMG, but Gladiators can reach up to 50,000-60,000 with Heat of Fury. Also free stats are more effective in my files.

Reaction score

I personally don't think that you should be able to solo a boss even with the best gear available on the server, unless of course you're ridiculously higher level than the boss and the best gear at that level.

The trickster ability seemed to have such a short cool down that you were able to use it for every attack, effectively taking no damage for the entirety of the fight.

From what I saw in the PVE, PVP would require more skill and timing, but I don't think this is the right step to take because if you're able to negate damage that often then you're relying on that one stun and combo to kill your opponent which makes it really difficult to pull off if both of the players are good.

I think it will also change the PVP entirely for casual players who like to PVP, but I'm not so sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well that's because you would need others to compensate for your weakness in stats. Here you need others to compensate for your weaknesses in skill. However, I have an easier time predicting the bosses because I've practiced and memorized the hit detection on their attacks. The first time around you would want a party even if you already had the gear they dropped and enhanced it to +11 and 12. But bosses like Pamelia and Chimera who use the flame walkers, I've actually found nearly impossible to beat alone. As I fight them I admit I'm wishing I had a cleric and a mage behind me. I want to add more mechanics like that to make the bosses more challenging.

The trickster skill uses the same cool time to effect time ratio 3:2, but it's 1.5s to 1.0s. I find it's equally as hard to time. Also tricksters are punished harder because they have less defense and magic defense than other classes.

I'll try to show off some pvp once I fine-tune the classes. PvP is really more centered around managing your openings. If you attempt an unblockable skill and it is avoided you have to understand how you've created an opening to be attacked. I was thinking about giving some classes a second invincible skill with a longer cool time that increases evasion to some insane number so they won't be affected by ab states.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here's a list of the skills according to my game design documents. Even though prestige classes divide and become very unique, they share at least 5 skills. These are called "utility" skills, meaning they're essential to playing the game or have some specific function like a simple area attack, Revive, or Dispel. Hopefully the cool times can help give you an idea of a more high-speed game-play.

Fighter
Bone Slicer

Cool Time: 15.0s(-4.5s)
Cast Time: Instant
Deals additional damage to a target and reduces the target’s attack speed for 15 seconds.

Fatal Slash

Deals additional damage to a target and reduces the target’s defense for 15 seconds.

Whirlwind Attack

Cool Time: 6.0s(-2.4s)
Deals additional damage to all surrounding targets

Taunt

Cool Time: 6.0s(-1.8s)
Increases malice to a single target

Mock

Increases malice to a single target

Knight Only

Slice n Dice

Cool Time: 6.0s(-1.8s)
Deals additional damage to a target

Fearless

Cool Time: 1min (-18.0s)
Removes all removable debuffs

Accurate Strike

Cool Time: 50.0s(-15.0s)
Deals additional damage to a target with increased accuracy rate when equipped with a one-handed weapon

Immobilize

Deals additional damage to a target and reduces the target’s dexterity for 15 seconds.

Shield Counter

Cool Time: 5.0s(-2.0s)
Reflects 200% damage back to attackers within 2 seconds.

Devastate

Cool Time: 20.0s(-6.0s)
Deals additional damage to a target and all targets surrounding that target and stuns the targets for 2 seconds (+3.0 seconds).

Magic Blockade

Cool Time: 24.0s
Deals additional damage to surrounding targets and inflicts mundane status for 6 seconds.

Demoralize

Reduces damage caused by surrounding attackers for 15 seconds.

Knight's Breeze

Increases movement speed for 30 seconds (+15.0 seconds).

Discharge

Deals additional damage to a target within range

Gladiator

Power Hit

Cool Time: 6.0s (-1.8s)
Deals additional damage to a target

Deflection

Cool Time: 5.0s (-2.0s)
Blocks the next attacks within 2 seconds and counter attacks twice as hard.

Concussive Charge

Cool Time: 15.0s (-4.5s)
Deals additional damage and charges to a target within range and stuns the target for 2 seconds.

Revenge

Cool Time: 15.0s (-4.5s)
Deals additional damage to a target and restores HP

Precise Attack

Cool Time: 50.0s(-15.0s)
Deals additional damage to a target with increased accuracy rate when equipped with a two-handed weapon

Dash

Cool Time: 3.0s
Move quickly to the selected location.

Heat of Fury

Reduces HP every second and increases Damage for 30 seconds.

Relentless

Reduces HP rapidly to restore SP for 30 seconds

Toma Hawk

Deals additional damage to a target within range

Mage
Dispel

Cool Time: 30.0s(-14.0s)
Removes one curse from the friendly target

Mana Shield

Toggles mana shield which absorbs a certain amount of damage

Mana Amber

Cool Time: 3.0s(-0.9s)
Caster becomes encased in solid mana and immune to all damage within 2 seconds.

Chain Casting

Cool Time: 4min (-1min 30.0s)
Negates the next skill cool time

Purge

Cool Time: 30.0s(-14.0s)
Removes one buff from the target

Wizard

Fire bolt

Deals additional magic damage to a target within range

Ice Bolt

Deals additional magic damage to a target within range and reduces movement speed for 8 seconds (+7.0s).

Lightning Bolt

Deals additional magic damage and paralyzes the target for 1 second.

Fire Ball

Cool Time: 0.6s
Cast Time: 0.7s
Deals additional magic damage to a target within range and all targets surrounding that target and inflicts burning damage for 5 seconds.

Ice Blast

Cool Time: 0.6s
Cast Time: 0.9s
Deals additional magic damage to a target within range and all targets surrounding that target and reduces movement speed for 15 seconds.

Lightning Blast

Cool Time: 40.0s(-15.0s)
Deals additional magic damage to a target within range and all targets surrounding that target and inflicts paralysis for 1 second.

Frost Nova

Cool Time: 0.6
Cast Time: 1.2s
Deals additional magic damage to all targets within a selected location every 3 seconds for 12 seconds and reduces movement speed for 6 seconds (+9.0 seconds).

Inferno

Cast Time: 1.5s
Deals additional magic damage to all targets within a selected location every 3 seconds for 12 seconds

Thunder Bolt

Deals additional magic damage to all targets within a selected location every 3 seconds for 12 seconds and inflicts paralysis for 1 second.

Flame Walker

Cast Time: 2.0s
Summons 2 flame walkers

Ice Field

Cool Time: 20.0s(-6.0s)
Deals additional magic damage to surrounding targets and freezes them for 4 seconds.

Electronic Shock

Cool Time: 30.0s(-10.5s)
Cast Time: 1.5s
Deals additional magic damage to surrounding targets and inflicts mundane status for 6 seconds.

Warlock

Magic Missile

Cool Time: 4.0s(-1.8s)
Deals additional magic damage to a target

Magic Blast

Cool Time: 4.0s(-3.4s)
Deals additional magic damage to a target and all targets surrounding that target

Magic Burst

Cool Time: 5.0s(-3.0s)
Deals additional magic damage to all surrounding targets

Mana Burn

Reduces the target player’s SP

Drain Mind

Inflicts fear on a target for 3 seconds (+2.0 seconds)

Summon

Summons 5 Resurrected Skeletons

Death Threats

Cool Time: 1min 30.0s (-24.0s)
Inflicts fear on all targets within a selected area for 3 seconds.

Mind Surge

Restores SP for all surrounding party members every second for 30 seconds.

Mesmerize

Cool Time: 2min (-36.0s)
Cast sleep on a target for 10 seconds.

Metamorphosis
-
Cool Time: 2min (-40.0s)
Escape attacks by transforming into a neutral state.

Stifle
-
Increases the target’s skill casting time for 5 seconds.

Expel
-
Cool Time: 10.0s (-3.0s)
Removes all removable debuffs from the caster

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

see, this is how fiesta should have been.
Or atleast the direction the Private Server community should have headed.
But no, we get poop like Falou .. and now every server is the same.

I made my server so ONLY knights can tank, and oh man did players hate the fact you cant solo bosses.
Also made a raid progression system.. doesnt sit right either.
people just want to one hit poop and get 23890472340 rewards.

if you ever put this up though, let me know. Id like to play actual content.
even if you just private hosted it, still would love to try it out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you are interested. PM me and Add me on skype and I can let you test it out.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I put together this video to try to introduce what this design is about and how it actually plays out in game. I had fun writing a story that extends the Pagel's invasion Arc I admit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I want to talk about the claim that I have developed the "most balanced classes". There are a few reasons why I would make that claim. Every server claims they've balanced the classes due to slight variations in stats or maybe one new skill. The imbalance of fiesta's classes is a massive problem that stems from something greater.

When you play fiesta you want to

1. Level up
2. Raid
3. PvP

Those are reasonable goals. Fiesta is not Eden Eternal where you can switch classes whenever you feel like it, the class you pick is with your character for a lifetime. The way fiesta is designed, you pick through 3 different types of classes.

1. A leveling class.
2. A raiding class.
3. A pvp class.

And if the server is done right, you can't deviate from that mold. So lets say the classes are split this way on most servers.

Leveling Classes:
Ranger, Wizard
Raiding Classes: Knight, Guardian, Holy Knight (and an interchangeable dps)
PvP Classes: Gladiator, Wizard, SharpShooter, Reaper, Spectre.

What this means is. If you try to tank with a gladiator, you will not be able to do it. No matter what you do, if the server is done right, a gladiator can't do it, that's what knight's for. If you try to go to pvp with guardian, you can't do it. You don't have enough damage to beat the opponent's HP stones. If you try to level up with Reaper you won't be able to do it. . . within your lifetime. You don't have the AOE attacks.

So basically. The server is saying, "we know you want to do all these things, Level up, Raid, and PvP, because that's what the game is about, with your class, but you can't you gotta pick one. But our classes are balanced!"

You can't have balanced pvp when you setup the classes this way. The problem is not the uniqueness of each class. The problem is the desire to control the player. What makes a game fun is figuring out how to beat it, not religiously following a set of instructions the developers made.

If knights have more defense than other classes, that's perfectly fine. If gladiators have more damage that's fine. It makes them unique. So you pick the playstyle that's most fun for you rather than picking between leveling, raiding and pvp.

How do you keep the uniqueness without controlling the player?
Easy. Change the effects of free stats. Free stats are potentially the best bonus to your stats you'll ever get.

STR/INT: A flat bonus to damage.
DEX: A a flat bonus to the percentage chance of aim and evasion
END: HP, a flat reduction to received damage, block rate
SPR: SP, a flat reduction to received magic damage.

Free stats offer you the potential to personalize your character. I want a full STR Holy Knight. Well that's not going to help you much because it's not going to increase your damage but about 150 points, but wait.

Oh well I guess +540 additional damage might help you out. Over 1000 damage each critical hit and you already deal 500 damage critical so that's like triple your damage. You don't even need a weapon anymore. What do we even get gear for?.

Oh wait, but look at that guy's HP, he must a have put a bunch of points into END. Maybe I'll take a few points out and put them in END. Okay I've got 40 END and 100 STR. Wait now I only get +190 damage. But at least my HP and defense is better now. So you get more the more you put in. And you sacrifice your other stats to max out one, but you get a good return for it.

Free stats are a good way to supplement weakness on a small scale. Because they're so miniscule on every server, people only use them to boost strengths. You never hear someone recommend END to a spectre. Why? Because they can't block, and it will never give enough defense or HP to help. They're better off building STR to maximize their damage.

It also adds strategy. How do you distribute points to make your character best fit the situation, or is there a well balanced setup to fit every situation? Maybe. This means that even though a knight normally hits his opponent for 1 damage because his attack power is so low, he can supplement it by putting points in STR, and suddenly now he's a pvp killing machine. However, because he's sacrificed points that other knights would put in END, it's much easier for others to kill him.

Fiesta is not a single player game. But now we don't need others to compensate for our weaknesses. How do you stop players from powering through the game by themselves.

Balancing the classes like this has the potential of making the game a solo endeavor. If you can tank with each class, dps with each class, crowd control with each class, you can probably do it all at once with each class. How do you stop that? Well we make the bosses harder.

Even if you don't have stat-based weaknesses holding you back, you just don't have what it takes to beat these bosses alone. In the video you saw me tanking Karen and Fire Pamelia after I raised the cap to 100, and dodging their hits like it was nothing. You probably noticed how it only takes about 2 hits to kill me.

You probably didn't notice that it takes 10 stones to get my HP back to full from 1 HP. Which means it takes 50 seconds to get my HP back after 2 mistakes. So I can only make 1 mistake every 25 seconds, or I'm dead. Granted I was not a knight, I would be able to make a few more mistakes.

That's easy when you're just fighting one boss. You can see their attacks. Predict them, avoid them. When Karen, Pamelia, and both Incubi are attacking you, you can't predict all of their attacks. I can't even predict the two leviathans. Even if you can that window that your evasive skills have is going to create an opening for you to be killed. I cut it off, but at the end of the footage, Karen and Pamelia kill me.

The bosses of FNO are insanely powerful. Even if you think of yourself as a skilled player. It'd still be nice to have 5 or 10 other meat shields to make the battle go by faster and take the hits for you.

But that's FNO's case. You have to get intuitive with the bosses. Placing multiple bosses around each other is a simple technique, and players will try to find ways around it. But a boss like Freloan. Imagine trying to avoid each one of his tentacles individually.

I'm not going to force you to get help. I think it would be cool to see a player skilled enough to take on Karen's whole group at the same time and kill them.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

see, this is how fiesta should have been.
Or atleast the direction the Private Server community should have headed.
But no, we get poop like Falou .. and now every server is the same.

I made my server so ONLY knights can tank, and oh man did players hate the fact you cant solo bosses.
Also made a raid progression system.. doesnt sit right either.
people just want to one hit poop and get 23890472340 rewards.

if you ever put this up though, let me know. Id like to play actual content.
even if you just private hosted it, still would love to try it out.

Did the same thing with Ignis. Completely remade all classes, made it so only Knights can tank. People didnt take it as bad as i thought they would.
Also made a raid progression or Gear progression, people didnt like it. Like you said, they want to go straight to the bosses and get rewarded for just being there.
Fiesta community is the worst.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Did the same thing with Ignis. Completely remade all classes, made it so only Knights can tank. People didnt take it as bad as i thought they would.
Also made a raid progression or Gear progression, people didnt like it. Like you said, they want to go straight to the bosses and get rewarded for just being there.

This is why the only time I ever glance at a new Fiesta PS is when ES name is on it... not behind it.
I am also trying to implement ways to keep the econ. down and low. thats why I loved Terra, a few gold was alot in the start. and by the end I dont think anyone had more than 2 Gems.
We dont talk about all the gems slimes give you in current servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well think about it. Why would you come to a private server in the first place? Because the official server takes a life time to cap, and life savings to play competitively. Then you hear there's a private sever like Pintos Online where every monster gives you 100,000% exp and you can just production-skill your way to thousands of gems, of course people become lazy. Then you make a new private server and say no, you get 0.000001% exp and you need to adhere to the laws of supply and demand to make money, and they're thinking why not just give it to us? Every other server would.

Eventually they find that fiesta isn't fun because it's competitively-gear based, and any fun that fiesta does have, other games have done it better. Like World of Warcraft, Archeage, Black Desert, Eden Eternal. The competition is growing and OnsOnSoft is doing what? Pagel's invasion? xLegend remastered Eden Eternal with a whole new game engine just to make updates and what's OnsOnSoft's excuse? Private servers do more development than they do.

So we're left with the players here for a hand out. Fiesta is slow, monotonous, expensive, infinitely buggy, not secure. Something big has got to happen at OnsOnSoft or the private servers are going to become the new official fiesta.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well think about it. Why would you come to a private server in the first place? Because the official server takes a life time to cap, and life savings to play competitively. Then you hear there's a private sever like Pintos Online where every monster gives you 100,000% exp and you can just production-skill your way to thousands of gems, of course people become lazy. Then you make a new private server and say no, you get 0.000001% exp and you need to adhere to the laws of supply and demand to make money, and they're thinking why not just give it to us? Every other server would.

Eventually they find that fiesta isn't fun because it's competitively-gear based, and any fun that fiesta does have, other games have done it better. Like World of Warcraft, Archeage, Black Desert, Eden Eternal. The competition is growing and OnsOnSoft is doing what? Pagel's invasion? xLegend remastered Eden Eternal with a whole new game engine just to make updates and what's OnsOnSoft's excuse? Private servers do more development than they do.

So we're left with the players here for a hand out. Fiesta is slow, monotonous, expensive, infinitely buggy, not secure. Something big has got to happen at OnsOnSoft or the private servers are going to become the new official fiesta.

This man knows the issues, honestly the current community is just extremely lazy ( Not meaning to speak for all ), they just want to be hand fed and complain when there's "Nothing" to do. Doesn't help that most of these "Developers" are willing to hand feed them as well, but it's the same reason the game is dying tbh. Most people I talk to hate the current servers anyway, they just play there because it's kinda popular.

I also feel like Glads are low key a reason this game is dead/dying, Glads can pretty much tank as efficiently as a knight, mob and aoe like a wizard, and out put more DD then archers. How do you compete with that class? Most servers, half the population is usually maining a glad with a wizard alt just to farm mats if they even need to on that server since most iish is sold in the npcs now anyways. Someone just needs to re work the classes a little bit.. give them actual rolls and maybe some server will start to pop again. Maybe not be so greedy with their item malls too just because they got "Better files " ( Cough Cough ). It's just a matter of figuring out how to keep "Balance" and challenge to your server while also meeting the wants of the community. Gotta get that in between.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

not to mention all the "Good" players move in waves server to server.
and because so many servers come and go now, i can see why no one would want to spend more than a day on a server because all their work could be gone next week.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am super interested in this project. Been coming back to check this Forum after months of not touching Fiesta and this finally is a really insane idea!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am super interested in this project. Been coming back to check this Forum after months of not touching Fiesta and this finally is a really insane idea!

Whoops, was logged in with an old, wrong Account. This is the right one.

I'd really love to check it out, so would be cool if you could contact me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm sorry updates have been slow because I recently replaced the old files with HK files and I didn't like it so I'm switching back to Odin. I'm fed up with the limitations and overall instability of the files so my long term goal is to develop an emulator and emulated client. But that depends on what I need the game to do and what can't be accomplished with a little a little bit of problem solving in the current files.

In my spare time I've been working on a little for the emulator version. Right now I've finished very little, and I'll release it when it's ready.

If you are interested in the private testing, private message me some kind of contact info, preferably Skype, and I'll get you set up to play.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm sorry updates have been slow because I recently replaced the old files with HK files and I didn't like it so I'm switching back to Odin. I'm fed up with the limitations and overall instability of the files so my long term goal is to develop an emulator and emulated client. But that depends on what I need the game to do and what can't be accomplished with a little a little bit of problem solving in the current files.

In my spare time I've been working on a little for the emulator version. Right now I've finished very little, and I'll release it when it's ready.

If you are interested in the private testing, private message me some kind of contact info, preferably Skype, and I'll get you set up to play.

think ive still got your server downloaded:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This is really interesting im hoping i see more of this yes im kinda sad to see the HK files not used in this due to how well (i think) it would fit in and all the stats being the way is but nevertheless it looks awesome and a great idea hope to maybe try it out one day

Back