Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Character Profile (Concept)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys... ¿What do you think of this concept?
*Brace yourself* :v
Davieshaffer - Character Profile (Concept) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i started working on a similar page for a website. where it pulls the items you have equip so people can search a character and see what they are wearing. I had it working for items, but it was getting tricky showing stats and how enchanted it was. this would be neat if you could pull it off though.. but again, why bother when fiesta is dead .-.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i started working on a similar page for a website. where it pulls the items you have equip so people can search a character and see what they are wearing. I had it working for items, but it was getting tricky showing stats and how enchanted it was. this would be neat if you could pull it off though.. but again, why bother when fiesta is dead .-.

How sad... And yeah, fiesta scene is dead. Maybe I gonna release my files and quit again :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks awesome, but how are you going to make that work?

I believe it would be a cool feature to have, though I don't know if the players will appreciate it.

Thank you so much, and yeah its fully working (I will post a video about it soon). About the players... Probably just few ppl gonna appreciate it.

Are these 2015 Files?

Guess.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course not, It's a crappy emulator based off csharps from 08, that isn't going to go anywhere because kids here are literally the worst.

When you get better arguments with which to discuss, let me know.
By the way. The fact that all your servers and your emulator have failed is not my fault.
#Love&Peace

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Isn't it just the leaked version of DragonFiesta...?

OT; A nice concept, I hope it works out well c:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Davieshaffer This will probably not work on Odin sooo why bother :c

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Back