Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CN - 2012] Common Bugs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are a collection of common bugs with HK files that i still haven't figured out how to fix, would appreciate any help here.

1) Elderine [Fixed]
Elderine has these wierd spots that you cannot go thru, and its bugging everyone.
Not just the place next to Blacksmith but some other spots next to Guild master.

Fix: Remove Eld.Sbi from client and serverside.
Thanks to @Lugapha

2)Name Change, Production Reset [Fixed]
It just doesn't work...
Idk where to start to fix em..

Fix: Change ItemGradeType in ItemInfo.shn to 0 for the F_ChangeName & ProdReload01
Thanks to @RayT

3)Invigorate & Restore [Fixed]
On level 1 restore lasts 23 min, on level 4+ it lasts 1 second...
Even tho on the shn it shows the keep time as 15 seconds...

Fix:
Thanks to @Evildarkang

4)Client Commands
They're inside the shns but they just don't work in game...

5)Remove Wedding Timer
I just don't know where to start..how2lower20min pls

Anything you guys want me to add for all of us to fix and work together to fix major bugs about hk please feel free to list them down here..

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [HK - 2012] Common Bugs

1. sbi for eld, just remove it from the client and server.
2. haven't noticed but I have basically almost replaced the whole itemsheets with something I like. check the chargedeffects
3. not sure since I replaced almost the whole sheet a while back. I would look closely at the subabstates

Reaction score

1: dont have that issue.
2: I have been reviewing them issues myself...and attempting to fix once i get the server in Germany working
3: Rejuvinate on a cleric doesn't stay on, its a greater heal, thats fine, i haven't checked the first couple of tiers of the restore skill though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

These are a collection of common bugs with HK files that i still haven't figured out how to fix, would appreciate any help here.

1) Elderine
As Anqui3tas Posted Here
Elderine has these wierd spots that you cannot go thru, and its bugging everyone.
Not just the place next to Blacksmith but some other spots next to Guild master.

Things i've tried;
a)Changing the shbd manually, there's no block that exists where those spots are on the shbd.
b)change the map into an odin map with its blocks, "NOPE."
c) changing the map into the disco elderine, "NOPE"

2)Name Change, Production Reset & Exp Block
It just doesn't work...
Idk where to start to fix em..

3)Rejuvinate & Restore
On level 1 restore lasts 23 min, on level 4+ it lasts 1 second...
Even tho on the shn it shows the keep time as 15 seconds...

Thing i've tried;
a)Changing the subabstates to have the same actions as an odin file, "Nope"
b) Changing the duration to 50 seconds , "NOPE"

Anything you guys want me to add for all of us to fix and work together to fix major bugs about hk please feel free to list them down here..

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance <3

invigorate not rejuvenate. the aoe version of restore.

1. @Lugapha ill try the sbi thing. what is that file for again? i forgot.
2. exp block seems to work for me. it doesnt work on quests, which is good/correct.
3. ive tried multiple things to change the time on those, even copying everything from 1 to 4-19 on restore, and still lasts only 1sec. so i think ill just make it only 3 versions, and spread them out more. invigorate im not sure what its issue is.

These are just the few things im working on that are slowing me down:
4. cant seem to get the new character skins onto the character select screen (shows the blue, red, white costumes clothes instead of the new, better looking outfits (in my opinion))
5. cant seem to remove the 20min wait before a wedding starts, not sure where to start looking though to be honest.
6. adding the upgrade mount
7.adding items to the game settings menu. (ie: hide/show clock) (what is the purpose of the close skills window option)
8. remove limit on 1 production skill learned. (would just prefer to be all 5)
9. the ability to use the $ client commands. i see them in the shn, and the .exes but cant seem to get them to work.
10. getting the Event.nif and Gm/arrest.nif in game windows so they can be brought up.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1. sbi for eld, just remove it from the client and server.
2. haven't noticed but I have basically almost replaced the whole itemsheets with something I like. check the chargedeffects
3. not sure since I replaced almost the whole sheet a while back. I would look closely at the subabstates

1. Thank you good sir.
2.There's no charged effects for name changes or production resets ;x
3.I tried looking thru subabstates, nothing fixes it..

1: dont have that issue.
2: I have been reviewing them issues myself...and attempting to fix once i get the server in Germany working
3: Rejuvinate on a cleric doesn't stay on, its a greater heal, thats fine, i haven't checked the first couple of tiers of the restore skill though.
Im sorry i meant Invigorate*

invigorate not rejuvenate. the aoe version of restore.

1. @Lugapha ill try the sbi thing. what is that file for again? i forgot.
2. exp block seems to work for me. it doesnt work on quests, which is good/correct.
3. ive tried multiple things to change the time on those, even copying everything from 1 to 4-19 on restore, and still lasts only 1sec. so i think ill just make it only 3 versions, and spread them out more. invigorate im not sure what its issue is.

These are just the few things im working on that are slowing me down:
4. cant seem to get the new character skins onto the character select screen (shows the blue, red, white costumes clothes instead of the new, better looking outfits (in my opinion))
5. cant seem to remove the 20min wait before a wedding starts, not sure where to start looking though to be honest.
6. adding the upgrade mount
7.adding items to the game settings menu. (ie: hide/show clock) (what is the purpose of the close skills window option)
8. remove limit on 1 production skill learned. (would just prefer to be all 5)
9. the ability to use the $ client commands. i see them in the shn, and the .exes but cant seem to get them to work.
10. getting the Event.nif and Gm/arrest.nif in game windows so they can be brought up.

2.Fixed it, it was missing a keeptime
3. Nah man gotta find that soluton, i bet it will be something stupid i missed..
4. Add me on skype ill give you the nifs for them, saloum93
5.THIS...Someone..Its been over a year, still trying to find what is this...
6. I don't think this works here.
7. It locks your skill bar , not sure whats the purpose of that lock anymore but i think this is a united lock to all your skill bars and the lock is for certain skill bars.
8. Idk i kind of like this..
9.The struggle of not being able to make good trailers without zoommax...this sucks..
10. i have no idea what you talking about Dx

Updated the list :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

10. look in your game folder under resmenu, and youll see gmarrest, and event nifs, turn them in nifskope to see the actual image (as with any flat menu nif) and youll see what i mean.
7. alright, but id still like to remove/add things to this menu. such as show/hide Clock. cuz that little clock is very annoying and i dont feel its needed for most gameplay.
5. i have a feeling its somewhere in the zones or character exe. but i could be completely wrong.
the other things, id still like to know how to change/fix them anyways even if other people dont like them. haha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bump ;x

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

If any of these require a bit of reverse engineering I'll take a look at them, one that sticks out is the wedding 20 minutes thing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If any of these require a bit of reverse engineering I'll take a look at them, one that sticks out is the wedding 20 minutes thing
Doesn't the game settings option where you can change some of the options to hide clock, requires the same thing?
Am sorry if i sound like a noob :x

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Doesn't the game settings option where you can change some of the options to hide clock, requires the same thing?
Am sorry if i sound like a noob :x

Does the client already have the option and it just isn't working or does it not have it at all?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does the client already have the option and it just isn't working or does it not have it at all?
It doesn't have it at all.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

#. Fixing the button description for auto stack, and magic box:
add these lines to textdata2.shn with correct shn editor:

RayT - [CN - 2012] Common Bugs - RaGEZONE Forums

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It doesn't have it at all.

I might be able to add this relatively easily, not entirely sure yet, could even be difficult.

I also think I've found the offsets relating to the wedding 20 minutes thing, I'm pretty sure it stores a time in the zone and checks against it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I might be able to add this relatively easily, not entirely sure yet, could even be difficult.

I also think I've found the offsets relating to the wedding 20 minutes thing, I'm pretty sure it stores a time in the zone and checks against it.

Interesting. Would be interested in learning how you would add these.
That's what I thought I came up with. But any attempt I made to change it ended up breaking it.

Reaction score

Reviewing Restore/Invigorate skill:

Attempted:

>-> Doing &setabstate StaRestore to test the abstate which actually works correctly (meaning the SubStaAbState is correct)
>-> Changing the SubSta to exclude everything but the timers. Didn't work on Tier1

Under thoughts:

>-> Could be something to do with the actual number, of the skill colliding with something else, will be double checking everything. Might even redo the skills to release them.

Reaction score

Linked Endure to Restore to see if its an actual abstate or skill issue turns out its either a AbState/SubAbState issue, just giving a new update.

Hurrayyyyyyy Fixed the restore glitch. I will attach the files once i fully fixed them.

Right to explain its not so much the abstates its the way it was setup, i've added in the correct stuff to the skill and checked it using my own laptop as a server. the problem was something to do with PartyState1~PartyState5 the party range is 360. According to what i've done, if it works please please tell me. It took a little while for me to figure it out.

View attachment AbState.rar

Its only a small fix but its one i worked out. It does fix both Restore and Invigorate skills.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Linked Endure to Restore to see if its an actual abstate or skill issue turns out its either a AbState/SubAbState issue, just giving a new update.

Hurrayyyyyyy Fixed the restore glitch. I will attach the files once i fully fixed them.

Right to explain its not so much the abstates its the way it was setup, i've added in the correct stuff to the skill and checked it using my own laptop as a server. the problem was something to do with PartyState1~PartyState5 the party range is 360. According to what i've done, if it works please please tell me. It took a little while for me to figure it out.

View attachment 152904

Its only a small fix but its one i worked out. It does fix both Restore and Invigorate skills.
tried it, doesn't fix the issue. still lasts for only 1 sec on later versions, and 23min. on early versions on restore, and 1sec on invigorate. did you adjust more than AbState ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

View attachment 152904

No worky mate :c appreciate sharing the info tho <3

Reaction score

Let me see what else i modified i did modified and release that.

View attachment Restore Fix.rar

I did modify ActiveSkill.shn, AbState.shn, SubAbState.shn, ActiveSkillInfoServer.shn in order to make Restore work. See attachment!

Please note: can you tell me if it works or not.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Uh tbh i worked alot on my side of files so i would appreciate if you can just tell us what the problem is or what row is the one thats fawked up

Back