Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CN - 2012] Common Bugs

Reaction score
Re: [HK - 2012] Common Bugs

I forget which line though, but i know the fix is in there, i fixed it in them files, if i known you messed with the system i would have limited it down to just the restore fix. I can say however the line might be to do with the SubAbState/AbState fix. Abstate required more work. Please try the files attached and see if they work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I forget which line though, but i know the fix is in there, i fixed it in them files, if i known you messed with the system i would have limited it down to just the restore fix. I can say however the line might be to do with the SubAbState/AbState fix. Abstate required more work. Please try the files attached and see if they work.
I just tried them, they work, thank you <3!

Added Evildarkang 's fix to the list, thank you again.
Added the fix for the name change and production reset by me <3 Enjoy

Request: Someone please look into client commands..

Reaction score

Oh on them files i also fixed the common bug of Ice Field (doesn't last long enough) and Stun (aka Devastate) i forgot to mention that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Another issue: cant use more than 6 pages of Storage. (1st 4, and 2 in second "box"?)
2. Cant Open store, cant find it to change it.

Reaction score

Will be working on that glitch as i have known about it for a while.

Try looking in Charged Effect to fix the glitch with the storage boxes (Handle: 39 ~ Effect Value = 1 change Effect Value to a number you desire open per item)

Last edited:
Reaction score

After testing the ChargedEffect fix, with the storage box it does not work i am sorry i suggested looking there.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The wedding if it's anything like old files, it's in the character stored procedures. Not sure what you're trying to do but if it's the wait time after the proposal goes out then yeah it's possible to edit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The wedding if it's anything like old files, it's in the character stored procedures. Not sure what you're trying to do but if it's the wait time after the proposal goes out then yeah it's possible to edit.
Ive looked through the stored procedures RE: weddings, propose, divorce, and don't see anything in there about the wait time between after proposal accepted to the time the wedding can actually begin. (current time is 20min. I believe)
what we are looking for:
Proposal-->Accepted Proposal-->Apply for wedding-->WAIT-Currently is about 20minutes, and would be better around 5minutes->Start Wedding

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
shop bug, you can add items but cannot take them out.

Remove [ACCDB]. in the procedure and all will work.
its going to a location that don't exist

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Did you delete the Itemmall.hb? This client has to have that.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
The site is in the itemmall.hb. You have to edit it.

Reaction score
How do you change the file as its coming up with:

Code:
0   M      Z9kYžþ®ç`)=ãtPª´Ñ1AƦR¤ ^™¨ )JcoAÔîòâfVc;¨!¥üÍbNÃêî§Æ_¥{))V+)œ´µ£%}=†vSúÍ ¥Õ^,Âu<ÎÆ>±ä³Í²àÖ[.~k딤§2ìÕ82 ¥Õ^,Âu<ÎÆ>±ä³L      Z9kYžþ®ç`)=ãtPª´Ñ1AƦR¤ ^™¨ )JcoAÔîòâfVc;¨!¥üÍbNÃêî§Æ_¥{))V+)œ´µ£%}=†vSúÍ ¥Õ^,Âu<ÎÆ>±ä³Í²àÖ[.~k딤§2ìÕ82 ¥Õ^,Âu<ÎÆ>±ä³

i need to know how to edit this document.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Your guess is as good as anyone else's. We just disable the window from showing a page and direct players to use the site instead.

Reaction score
Under base64 it turns to:

Code:
MAAAAE0AAAAfAAAAWjlrWZ7+rudgBCk943RQqrTRMUHGplKkoF6ZFqggfylKY29B
1O7y4mZWYzuoIR2l/M1iTsPqDu6nAsZfpXspKVYrKRCctLWjJQh9PYZ2U/rNAKXV
XizCdTzOC8Y+seSzzbLg1lsufmvrlKSnMuzVODIApdVeLMJ1PM4Lxj6x5LNMAAAA
HwAAAFo5a1me/q7nYAQpPeN0UKq00TFBxqZSpKBemRaoIH8pSmNvQdTu8uJmVmM7
qCEdpfzNYk7D6g7upwLGX6V7KSlWKykQnLS1oyUIfT2GdlP6zQCl1V4swnU8zgvG
PrHks82y4NZbLn5r65SkpzLs1TgyAKXVXizCdTzOC8Y+seSz

Back