Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] 2015 Client Hook

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey,

So lately when I have time I've been learning a little about RE and now I've started on my own hook as well.
This isn't anything crazy or ground breaking, just having some fun. The main purpose of this is using it in test environments. Only thing that can actually be publicly useful at the moment is the ability to disable Tricksters and Crusaders.

Anyways, here are the features it currently supports and I'll be updating this thread when I've added more stuff as I learn.

• Change the Window Title to anything you want (without hex-editing and a character limit)
  • Change the IP Address to your server (without hex-editing)
  • Change the ClientVersionKeyInfo to whatever you want to match your server's version (without hex-editing)
  • The ability to remove the default MD5 password requirement, you can freely choose between the both.
  • The ability to disable the creation of Tricksters and Crusaders. Their class icons will be un-clickable, grayed out and nothing will happen.

Setup and Configuration
Pretty straight forward. There will be three files included in the download, just put them all in the directory of your client and configure the Fiesta.ini to your liking. I've added comments inside the file as well for details on what's happening if you need it lol. Then, boom, open the Fiesta.exe
Download

If you're interested in only the Tricksters and Crusaders being removed, here is the Fiesta.exe patched for it with nothing else applied. I've also included a procedure edits as well so if someone does somehow create a Trickster or Crusader through a packet or whatever, it'll be deleted directly afterwards lol.

I would actually love seeing someone remove those classes and going old school while using these files!
Download

*NOTE* This still requires MD5 passwords.

Last edited:
Back