Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Editor

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It was actually a pretty good idea, does prove a bit lazy though.
Yeah if you want to do it row by row, and call that the standard. Then you can call my suggestion lazy. If i had to start with Odin files. And create a new instance. With say like 30 new monsters. All that extra time is gonna add up.

I mean its like comparing Single file conversion. To batch file conversion. In a big project you can justify the batch one because you don't want to do like say 500 single file conversions. You'll be there forever.

30 new monsters:
30 copy and pastes in the following files: MobInfo, MobInfoServer, MobViewInfo, MobSpecies, MobWeapon. And SO FORTH.
30x5 = 150 copy and pastes. Think Single File conversion.
And you also have to re index them.
So that's 30x5. 150 new numbers you have to type in. Which is a complete waste of time.

I mean. Can you see why I'd like to do things a different way?
I don't call this Deving. I call this work. Lots of work I'm not gonna waste time on when all that SHN editor source is open and free to add too.

I've done it before. Don't get me wrong. But I don't feel like doing it anymore. Like one time I copied all of Izeal tower monsters and recolored em black. Copied the map. Called it Dark Tower. Lost those files because it was a long time ago.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is the DL link posted somewhere, I cannot seem to find a Shine Table link that is working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Deciding to release the source as I am working on bigger and better things.
This source is not exactly like the editor shown in this thread. I wiped my computer so I just recorded a simpler version.
Here is the source

Credits to Farbod for the base source and to Stu for the inspiration.
Tiny disclaimer: You will need DevExpress if you want to develop this. Won't work without it.

Enjoy.

Back