Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hunter Kingdom Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The previous Hunter Kingdom thread was closed and I feel as though everyone was making good progress, sharing their information and what not. So I wanted to open a new thread to allow everyone to continue development and discussions, just make sure it is on topic! Good luck. :thumbup1:

Hey guys,

I was reading an old thread where they were working on trying to get the HK files fixed.
and I was just wondering, where did they leave off at?
I was given some HK files, that were "closer" than the ones that were released on here, I mean I can log in, select a server, create my character, but the zones are the only problem.
Sooooo basically I just want to know, other than the people who already have them working, who's gotten the farthest without actually getting them to work? Like where are you at in this?
Don't know if I sound a bit unclear but yeah.

Thanks

Original Thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f591/hk-files-left-1043511/

Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Hunter Kingdom Files

Hunter Kingdom zones contain a timer lock (as in the gr.php) has a segment with the protection it has a lock on the timer its believed to be a small amount according to people i've asked i may release the code where its timer locked once i have it discovered again i'll release the part which has the year/time lock and therefore makes it work the way its meant to.

Reaction score

According to debugging and recoding the part of where it has timer lock is in this segment of Check.txt:

Code:
71DA55307269D6B77284E8AC733D962D58393274D04BEE72B9C68762CE98772FB

But according to my sister (someone whom i asked) 4D0 is the timer lock! I don't know what it means myself once i understand it i will be updating this later on.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Anybody have a machine I can debug on via TV etc? Bored asf and feel like taking a crack at this.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I've gotten decently far with the zones now, if anybody has any information which you believe could help me out, add my skype: xKlear.

I'm sure I'll get there soon, I have no idea what I will do with them once I've got them running.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any news Manova? :D Thought you wanted to release something :w00t:

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Quick note;

For all of you still trying to work with the responses, they follow a length, value format, e.g.

Code:
[7][1DA5530][7][269D6B7][7][284E8AC][7][33D962D][5][83932][7][123D402][7][2252285][7][73751DB][7][5A1A2B7][6][74E4CC][7][1B58726][7][4E368AE]

These values then run through two loops(and more) to get the values decoded, e.g.

Code:
000100E730C040355008E088120BD2063B0A780404098507811080B058301B70E510487000911204

Then theres more, also, there's two keys used (the 1440 and 3, 5184 and 3) that need to be passed to the Decode function, these are grabbed via the 32 bit registry under something like SOFTWARE//GBO with the keys Natural and Desert?

It's probably easier for most of you to just look up the lua security functions table and manually call them in order yourself via codecaving/memory injecting or so.

I already have everything to get the zones completely fixed, but alas, laziness.

Once I've got them fixed up I may release them, probably, eh.

Last edited:
Success and nothing less
Reaction score

I think these are already out there, but at least it's the first iteration. Checking through archives, and then linking it here. :)

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

So,

gDpGKAX - Hunter Kingdom Files - RaGEZONE Forums

They run.

Just doing a few quick tests/clean ups, will update with screenshots.

Also, this is completely without the DLL.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

great work.!!!!

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm still highly in debate about releasing these working zones, I'm not quite sure they deserve to be released.

I'll update with more screens tonight, heading off for a bit now, if anybody would like to talk add my skype: xklear

Also, if you're a good acquaintance of mine, may hook you up.

Reaction score

This is why i hate to even help people, some people find a solution but refuses to release it, its not the fact that you have em working its more the fact you don't want to release them. I actually once thought this forum was a helpful guide but it turns out to be nothing but idiots working in private to avoid releasing stuff, Well whatever i guess, if i ever get mine working i'm sure as heck going to release it because some people have been working on it for months and still come up dry!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Evildarkang: I'd rather teach you how to fish, than hand you over some fish.

Things begin to lose value the more you share them, whether they be worries or joy. I believe he should take his own time, consider it carefully and do what he judges to be the best choice.

Reaction score

This is why i hate to even help people, some people find a solution but refuses to release it, its not the fact that you have em working its more the fact you don't want to release them. I actually once thought this forum was a helpful guide but it turns out to be nothing but idiots working in private to avoid releasing stuff, Well whatever i guess, if i ever get mine working i'm sure as heck going to release it because some people have been working on it for months and still come up dry!

Thing is that people just go penis mode against people, yes its about helping people but some people just take all this for granted.

Reaction score

Alsm97 teach me how to fish??? wait this is a forum and a guide i've seen guides on here, and assistance i've even helped people. Things always lose value after you move along with them.
Cyndaquil I see so this is rather stupid then, apologizes for earlier i'm just so sick of the "penis" mode that people go into, I have completely fixed the odin files for knockbacks and Heat of fury now. I've released the knock backs previously!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Evildarkang: I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Nevertheless, this is the development section. It's for people who hunger to learn. Getting the ready product to you is, by no means, learning. Since you want guides so much, perhaps you could try asking, sincerely, for a guide on how to fix this, instead of publicly complaining about not getting the ready product, someone else put his hard work on, in your hands.

Dec is a really nice guy, and was also willing to consider releasing it just like that. I'm sure if you asked nicely for a guide, he could give you a ton of hints, if not a whole guide.

PS: I hope it didn't feel I was being aggressive. I was merely giving my own opinion and perspective on the matter. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back