Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hunter Kingdom Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Hunter Kingdom Files

There are those who work hard for things and innovate in this society, and then there are those who want the easy way buying stuff.

Now, most of you here, according to my own conclusions, desire an even easier way. You desire to avoid paying any sort of resource for something, whether it be effort or money, something that took one man a lot of time and dedication to achieve. Basically spitting at this mans face, is what I can see. I, by no means, desire to raise any sort of argument over here, I merely want to try and open your eyes of your blindness caused by your desperate acts due to this matter taking so long. It's been a few years now, hasn't it.

There are a few options, and you will have to adapt to the situation and stop trying to adapt the situation to your own desires.
1) Buy the files/fix and release them. That's what you wanted, right?
2) Work hard and take glory upon yourself for succeeding such a feat.
3) Maybe, just maybe, there's a very slim chance that a complete tutorial of how to do it will be released.

I understand the desperate attitude but please, try to stand in Dec's shoes for a moment and think. We can all try and be these kind, moral people through our spoken words, but harder through our actions. He's doing what he judges as best and most befitting in a matter of respect to his achievement. Respect his choice, as if it were your own.

Good luck

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Hunter Kingdom Files

There are those who work hard for things and innovate in this society, and then there are those who want the easy way buying stuff.

Now, most of you here, according to my own conclusions, desire an even easier way. You desire to avoid paying any sort of resource for something, whether it be effort or money, something that took one man a lot of time and dedication to achieve. Basically spitting at this mans face, is what I can see. I, by no means, desire to raise any sort of argument over here, I merely want to try and open your eyes of your blindness caused by your desperate acts due to this matter taking so long. It's been a few years now, hasn't it.

There are a few options, and you will have to adapt to the situation and stop trying to adapt the situation to your own desires.
1) Buy the files/fix and release them. That's what you wanted, right?
2) Work hard and take glory upon yourself for succeeding such a feat.
3) Maybe, just maybe, there's a very slim chance that a complete tutorial of how to do it will be released.

I understand the desperate attitude but please, try to stand in Dec's shoes for a moment and think. We can all try and be these kind, moral people through our spoken words, but harder through our actions. He's doing what he judges as best and most befitting in a matter of respect to his achievement. Respect his choice, as if it were your own.

Good luck

4) Move on from 2.5+ year old files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back