Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hunter Kingdom Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Hunter Kingdom Files

The amount of time and effort that goes into making or fixing something has to be considered. If I spent a year of my life learning and developing something, I don't think anyone should be entitled to say that I should release it just like that to the public. He spent the effort fixing it so it is up to him even he believes he wants to release it.

In my opinion it would be more understandable if he made a guide on how to fix it so you learn instead of just releasing it.

Has anyone else made any progress?

Reaction score

Alsm97 Its being aggressive most people are hungry to learn, i myself like learning but this context i've never dealt with before therefore i'm on shaky grounds, There is "release" section also i guess you could say each section has a purpose but if everyone just suddenly stops releasing stuff noone would have anything in the first place which is what i'm getting at.

MrFarbodD Thanks for speaking logically i would love to have a guide on how to fix it so i can learn instead of having the release. Others have made progress though.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Alsm97 Its being aggressive most people are hungry to learn, i myself like learning but this context i've never dealt with before therefore i'm on shaky grounds, There is "release" section also i guess you could say each section has a purpose but if everyone just suddenly stops releasing stuff noone would have anything in the first place which is what i'm getting at.

MrFarbodD Thanks for speaking logically i would love to have a guide on how to fix it so i can learn instead of having the release. Others have made progress though.

Being quick to anger is what makes me debate releasing, this community is very spoonfed development wise, the rate of development and creativety dropped dramatically once the Dusk/Odin files released.

I am however planning to possibly make a guide, most likely along with a fix release, but this is still undecided. A guide is a most definite.

Reaction score

Dec i'm not quick to anger....just frustrated because i tried hard to fix the zones, and i am eager to learn how to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Something like a guide would be very nice, Dec. Then people can start learning how to fix them. I guess this would help the fiesta developement section a lot :)

Reactions: Dec
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well how about showin us some work btw progress of what u got now ? You told us yes its working of course but , some screens would be awesome.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Well how about showin us some work btw progress of what u got now ? You told us yes its working of course but , some screens would be awesome.

I develop on a remote machine and have a full time job, haven't had much time to setup a client etc, working on all that now so I'll get a few screens from in game. However my zone is running fine :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Man this thread blew up. Good work

Reactions: Dec

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I would be able to post screenshots now, however, the client we are testing with has mismatched SHN's, lols, give us a little bit and lets pray Yazan doesn't have to jolt off too early tonight :).

I've applied my fix to the HK Zones, he's trying to test with the CN client, plus we changed encryption back on Victus etc, big mess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

that sounds nice, well done so far :)
On which Zoneserver you started? Wanna try it myself to get it working, a link to it would be nice and maybe a hint what i have to search for. :)

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

that sounds nice, well done so far :)
On which Zoneserver you started? Wanna try it myself to get it working, a link to it would be nice and maybe a hint what i have to search for. :)

It's a raw fix so I spent some time doing it, I've finished it on the original HK zones, just applying it to the CN zones now :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah i already knew that it isnt a 20 minute thing but im confused about the HK releases, don't know which one is the "original".
So please help me with the thread or isnt it up anymore? :D

edit: btw, we all know about the limitation of some files, especially the abstates who are limited to 412 on odin and like ive seen on HK it's 709.
I already spend a lot of time on Odin services to increase that limitation and for the moment it seems that it was sucessfull but doesnt really work (abstates not shown in client but no error in serverlogs anymore), did you or somebody else knows if that limitation is also clientside?

Last edited:

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It's 1AM here, I have work in the morning, I'll put screenshots up as soon as I get back, I've finished patching the CN zones however the client etc is still not ready and Yaz needs to go.

Still undecided on releasing, happy to hear any opinions on that matter still.

Thanks guys :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok then sleep well and good luck tomorrow.
Your decision if you release it.
2am here, i would give it a try also, many people in this thread but no one is able to give me an
answer or a link to the original zone so i go to sleep too, read all threads again and try to find out by myself later. :D
Good night or morning @all :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Curious, curious, will the files finally be released ? Or will they sit in a .rar on Decs computer for the rest of eternity :DDD lmfao. jk , anyways, nice work Dec :) Whether it be the zone release or the fix, it'll still be nice :) . Also remember that not everyone's as smart as you Dec, so that feeling of haven't earned it i understand because most people are spoon fed now and days when it comes to fiesta. But i also understand the communitys frustration and why they gave up trying to fix them in the first place . Either or, I'd like the CN Files, So releasing the fix, or releasing a guide wont stop me from getting them working :) .

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Curious, curious, will the files finally be released ? Or will they sit in a .rar on Decs computer for the rest of eternity :DDD lmfao. jk , anyways, nice work Dec :) Whether it be the zone release or the fix, it'll still be nice :) . Also remember that not everyone's as smart as you Dec, so that feeling of haven't earned it i understand because most people are spoon fed now and days when it comes to fiesta. But i also understand the communitys frustration and why they gave up trying to fix them in the first place . Either or, I'd like the CN Files, So releasing the fix, or releasing a guide wont stop me from getting them working :) .

Do you have any decent reverse engineering experience behind you or are you just assuming perseverance will fix them for you? x)

Also, I'm currently at work, woo.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Andddd...

Thanks to my good friend Yaz for letting me debug and helping me test :)

IVt1l22 - Hunter Kingdom Files - RaGEZONE Forums

4y5d8xx - Hunter Kingdom Files - RaGEZONE Forums

KSAp00J - Hunter Kingdom Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Release it for all :) Good Job Dec and Yaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back