Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hunter Kingdom Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Hunter Kingdom Files

i'm sure he has his reasons for whatever he chooses to do

Reaction score

fiestanerd69 - Hunter Kingdom Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Reactions: Dec
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Releasing them is what I want to do most actually, however attitude's like yours keep making it more apparent that I shouldn't.

It would be very nice if you do. But where you go, are also some stupid people. But the most of us would Appreciate this a lot.

Reactions: Dec
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Sometimes people get overworked and can be a butt. But without a release or at least some explanation on what needs to be done. The people that can't do what you do so well cannot do what they do best. Not saying everyone around this forum has a great grasp on may parts of the game, but they may have something they want to do and you may enjoy it later. I personally released or tried to explain all the things I have done. I don't really develop anymore but I do play around and would like to play around with those files. It would be a leap forward for the community but it is all in your court.

I could not have ever made a map if it wasn't for others giving me the files to play with in the first place.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Releasing them is what I want to do most actually, however attitude's like yours keep making it more apparent that I shouldn't.

I guess most people aready gave up related to fixing hk, however would be awesome if you could prove them wrong mate :D

Reaction score

I'm sure dec will release minimum of a guide of how to go about working towards fixing the zone. In all honesty spoon feeding people isn't the way to go, a structured guide educating people on how to do these things will be much more important, otherwise you aren't learning anything anyway.

+1 for guide
-1 for zone release.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This thread was basically dead, that's one of my other fears, who else actually tried to fix these files?

I'm sure dec will release minimum of a guide of how to go about working towards fixing the zone. In all honesty spoon feeding people isn't the way to go, a structured guide educating people on how to do these things will be much more important, otherwise you aren't learning anything anyway.

+1 for guide
-1 for zone release.

This is also my thinking right now.

I agree, instead of releasing the fixed version.
Release the buggy version and include a guide on how to fix them.

Ah, yeah a guide is the plan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

fiesta Sectoin has never been alive like this lol well congrats on the fruits of your hard work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'd say release the buggy version Dec :) . I'll play with it a bit :D .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'd say him release the one he used before he worked on it, along with the CN Zone o; . Even though I have both lol, A full guide / Release of the zone he used before fixing it.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'd say him release the one he used before he worked on it, along with the CN Zone o; . Even though I have both lol, A full guide / Release of the zone he used before fixing it.

I used the zones released on here?

The ones Ron posted, and the ones Kalachu posted.

Although I had to remove the DLL import on the CN zones, once I had that done patching them was easy since I had a majority of the work done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh o; Wasn't aware which you were using, Some could be modified before release :p .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

who wants to use those files anyways? People played them cause the servers were special. If there are some servers with them people will split and it wont be worth to run one. Good luck with the release. Nice work Dec
I will keep using Odin Files tho :)

Galton/Falou

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Before I do a release, is there any idea of what bugs were left on these files which I can take a crack at fixing before hand?

Things such as:
Stones (in the Zone, thinking about writing a client hook for this),
Stacking (would need this explained to me in order to fix it)
Stats (would also need more details on this)

Thanks guys :)

Also, Yaz seems to be having fun:
ZyGS58G - Hunter Kingdom Files - RaGEZONE Forums

F8ThxWU - Hunter Kingdom Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Wish I did but I never played on a server with the files. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The things i mentioned to you in skype.
-HP/SP Stones missing
-Stacking missing ( ) your keep doing autoattacks even if you cast skills
-You cant press any key while logging off
-Roars not showing up in chat
-Stats are sometimes randomly bugged (+0 ) (+9 )

Last edited:
Reaction score

in my opinion Kevx96 the logging off one is correct, stats check into your defense on the actual set its got an item. Roars not showing in chat thats an interesting one, HP/SP stones missing thats to do with the files i wish i could fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back