Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hunter Kingdom Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Hunter Kingdom Files

seems this two is working properly well as intended
-Stacking missing ( ) your keep doing autoattacks even if you cast skills

stacking is a glitch/bug on the old servers even on OS and gamigo it gives unfair advantage to those who are doing it

-You cant press any key while logging off

why would you need to press any key when you are about to logout already?

about the roars not showing
might just be an iteminfo or client sided bug

Stats
might be the shns the upgradeshns i.e (AccUpgrade,ItemUpgrade.shn)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dec

Stones (in the Zone, thinking about writing a client hook for this),

This should be optional. For my part i dont like this. I like it the way it is.

Dec

For my opinion leave the files as it is, and just open a new Thrad "HK File Fixes" so we can choose on our side what we want and what not.

Im worry about the files ends at odin files, full of bugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Wouldn't matter if they were fixed or not for me. I would do what I always did and break them down from piece to piece and rebuild it all till I understand every part. In the process I can edit or change the things I don't like.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not sure if those bugs is present in those files, but other HK servers had it:

- STR and INT from free stats are messed up. These 2 stats add fixed damage in gamigo servers, if you put 10 points in STR, you will do +12 damage, ignoring the target defence. This was not the case in HK servers, STR and INT only add raw damage.
- Same happens to DEX. In HK servers only adds 1 aim 1 eva, in gamigo servers adds 3 aim before 33 points, 2 aim between 34 and 66, and 1 aim after. For eva, adds 2 eva before 50 points and 1 eva after.
- Scrolls are very nerfed in HK servers. This can be fixed easily in subabstate.shn and iteminfo.shn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I doubt ''stacking'' is a bug, atleast what i've heard from Valor. They werent able to fix it aswell right.

Edit:
Lol. Didnt see Dax his comment, he's right.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I doubt ''stacking'' is a bug, atleast what i've heard from Valor. They werent able to fix it aswell right.

Stacking was a bug. It is fixed on official / HK files.

Reaction score

Either or Spoon we don't need that part to be fixed i would just reconstruct everything from ground up if i had the zone server fix which Dec has. I'd rather repair the bugs i want in the game to be repaired than getting others to fix it for me, thats like spoon feeding (ironic really because your name is Spoon) hahahha.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I've already explained the fix and sent a binary out to at least one person, the binaries also lay with 2 other people at this moment.

I've already hooked the client for the action to use a HP Stone, so I'm getting closer on that front too.

I'll write up a guide soon, however it will require some knowledge in assembly/using OllyDBG.
Considering somebody would just follow the guide and release a binary anyway, I may release a working one in the guide.

l34Y66z - Hunter Kingdom Files - RaGEZONE Forums

-- Working on it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score

require some knowledge in OllyDBG - sure i'm game - lol, for someone who knows NOTHING about OllyDBG :/ well i'll try this guide anyways. Its after all a guide. Just hope i get a grip of OllyDBG (which i already have)

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hooked the client action for stones, next is hooking on the packet receive to get the response and update some nif node. It's a lot of work, I'll finish off my guide when I get home as I'm at work rn.

~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Which SHN's you use for the Server and Client ? Are they matching ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maedhros

Will you Release a Copy of your SHN's for everyone ?

It would be really helpfull.

-dont be a penis please-

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Their was an editor released that could open the CN files. I don't remember if it was on here or the german site(cant post it RZ blocks it). You are gonna have to use the search function.

Just because i feel like being nice. View attachment SHNDecryptorHK.zip
Proof that it works fine. Untitled - Hunter Kingdom Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back