Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hunter Kingdom Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] Hunter Kingdom Files

Their was an editor released that could open the CN files. I don't remember if it was on here or the german site(cant post it RZ blocks it). You are gonna have to use the search function.

Just because i feel like being nice. View attachment 151415
Proof that it works fine. View attachment 151416

That is made from mrfarbods source, i changed it some weeks ago. No work but funny that it's postet here :D

So credits to farbod and no other :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

That HK editor just requires like two values to be of the original editor's source to be changed doesn't it?

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I've been asked to keep them private, and at this point I'm not quite sure what I feel I should choose to do.

:(

The stones missing is a feature in the different region, not a bug. Implementing stones in these files is a hack, not a "fix".

Yeah, but if it works, it works. If people want it, they want it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've been asked to keep them private, and at this point I'm not quite sure what I feel I should choose to do.

Called it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Really, as if you didn't know someone would do that. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, even if you keep the fixed zone itself private, can you give a hint or a guide on what needs to be fixed. Me, for example, have been trying to get the zone for months and i guess i'm thinking too complicated :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You should be glad. Unless stacking was sorted releasing the files would only duck up the scene further.

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You're the one making the decision, unless someone else helped and they're saying no. Then I would understand.

I'm sure there are lots of behind the scene things none of us know about. So you have your reasons.
Anyways, do as you wish. :thumbup1:

Reaction score

Still i thought it would be common knowledge that people will always say not to release something or other.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The only time the files will be released is when they have no need for them anymore. Why turn down $?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Loool. Idk why you guys got your hopes up. I personally expected this. I thought you guys knew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back