Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Login Screens an such

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
syntaxjedi - New Login Screens an such - RaGEZONE Forums

So i know its not much, but It looks way nicer than the servers still using the old Odin login menus or over using the new "Hunter Kingdom" one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The new Hunter Kingdom one is a little different as you may have noticed. You don't have a Charselect as a folder, it's implemented into the account folder. So you just can have 1 Map and you need set evrything there. I don't know many things about nif editing, but your new looks kinda cool^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not difficult do make a new one.
Great Work anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The new Hunter Kingdom one is a little different as you may have noticed. You don't have a Charselect as a folder, it's implemented into the account folder. So you just can have 1 Map and you need set evrything there. I don't know many things about nif editing, but your new looks kinda cool^^
It's not difficult do make a new one.
Great Work anyway.

I'm not saying the new ones look or are bad, just saying no one is taking the time to make new ones all to often.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want an example of a top notch (well in my opinion anyway) server select screen look at Core's. Character select screen is also good, but I don't enjoy it much per say. It's all custom made.

That looks nice, mine is not fully finished, just started:]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehh... These are really not difficult to make..... Oh and using Bera is not something impressive (sorry) ;)

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you want an example of a top notch (well in my opinion anyway) server select screen look at Core's. Character select screen is also good, but I don't enjoy it much per say. It's all custom made.

You actually bothered to fix our old server select screen! Finally I've seen it in game as it was intended to be, duck yeah!

Also nice character select, I love Bera as a map and honestly this is fantastic.

Reaction score
Ehh... These are really not difficult to make..... Oh and using Bera is not something impressive (sorry) ;)

I never said it was difficult. It's easy to do it with any map, it's just not possible with maps which have HTD files because you'd have to convert that to use it and well I'm not going through the effort. Bera looked the best, plus no one else had done it before us and if they did, it wasn't very impressive to say the least.

You actually bothered to fix our old server select screen! Finally I've seen it in game as it was intended to be, duck yeah!

Also nice character select, I love Bera as a map and honestly this is fantastic.

The amount of times I've shown you that and you still don't remember it? I even asked you if I could use it. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never said it was difficult. It's easy to do it with any map, it's just not possible with maps which have HTD files because you'd have to convert that to use it and well I'm not going through the effort. Bera looked the best, plus no one else had done it before us and if they did, it wasn't very impressive to say the least.

I've done it for Noxus (Ronin? I don't remember which one of them, same server, different name) (Well, i've made a custom character creation there), and for Infinity char select & create. Didn't use Bera for them, however, i can agree that it is easier to use map without terrain heights. Used a completely custom terrain for the stuff i made for Noxus though

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mine isnt done yet, but I used bera because on our server all NPCs are on Bera and only Bera.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not done yet.
Still have some stuff to clean up, an I plan on adding some extra effects like mist an such.
Also changing the background color an such.

Reaction score

Not done yet.
Still have some stuff to clean up, an I plan on adding some extra effects like mist an such.
Also changing the background color an such.

Colour mix is meh, you could also consider adding Ice to the pillars to make them blend a bit more, but yes changing background colour would be a good start.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Colour mix is meh, you could also consider adding Ice to the pillars to make them blend a bit more, but yes changing background colour would be a good start.

More uptodate version in my video.

Back