Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Opcode Sniffs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I've been doing some searching, and there doesn't appear to be any Opcode sniffs/dumps in the Fiesta Development area, the opcodes can be found below.

Emulator

I've been working on an emulator based off of DragonFiesta and Zepheus originally, . Currently in the process of rewriting structures and handlers for these opcodes below into the emulator, feel free to contribute with Pull Requests.

Currently the emulator supports the latest client for Fiesta NA 2015.

Opcodes
Opcodes are checked since 27-01-2015 for live client.

Code:
// Opcodes from Live Client
// Hexadecimal format

Prefix key
-------------------
CMSG = Client-->Server
SMSG = Server-->Client

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// AUTHENTICATION (Auth handler)

CMSG_LOGIN_AUTH_CHECK_VERSION = 0x0C65, // Tested, working
CMSG_LOGIN_AUTH_CREDENTIALS = 0x0C38, // Tested, working
CMSG_LOGIN_AUTH_FILE_HASH = 0x0C04, // Tested, working

SMSG_LOGIN_AUTH_CONFIRMED_VERSION = 0x0C67, // Tested, working
SMSG_LOGIN_AUTH_FINISH_HANDSHAKE = 0x0C05 // Tested, working
SMSG_LOGIN_AUTH_GET_CHARACTER_LIST = 0x0C14, // Tested, working[I] (world handler)[/I]

// SERVER SELECTION (Auth handler)

CMSG_SERVER_SELECT_UPDATE_LIST_REQUEST = 0x0C1B, // Tested, working
CMSG_SERVER_SELECT_ENTER_SERVER = 0x0C0B, // Tested, working
CMSG_SERVER_SELECT_WORLD_CLIENT_KEY = 0x0C0F, // Tested, working
CMSG_SERVER_SELECT_RETURN_BACK_LIST = 0x0C33 // Tested, working

// CHARACTER SELECTION (Auth handler)

CMSG_CHARACTER_SERVICES_CREATE_CHARACTER = 0x1401, // Tested, working
CMSG_CHARACTER_ENTER_WORLD = 0x1001 // Tested, working

SMSG_CREATE_CHARACTER = 0x1406,
SMSG_PREVIOUS_RETURN_SERVER_LIST = 0x0C34, // Tested, working
SMSG_CHARACTER_ENTER_WORLD_UNK1 = 0x7032
SMSG_CHARACTER_ENTER_WORLD_UNK2 = 0x7033
SMSG_CHARACTER_ENTER_WORLD_UNK3 = 0x7034

// WORLD SERVER

// Client --> Server (CMSG)

CMSG_ALIVE_PING_RESPONSE = 0x0805,
CMSG_MOVE_POINT = 0x2019,
CMSG_MOVE_JUMP = 0x2024,
CMSG_SELECT_UNIT = 0x2401,
CMSG_INTERACT_UNIT = 0x2012,
CMSG_INTERACT_ATTACK_UNIT_UNK = 0x242B,
CMSG_LOOT_ITEM = 0x3009,
CMSG_CHAT_SAY = 0x2001,
CMSG_SKILL_POINT_UP = 0x4811

// Server --> Client (SMSG)
SMSG_CHECK_PING_ALIVE = 0x0804

I'll keep updating these as I go.

Working authentication screenshots (all opcodes up to character screen updated to live client, as of 27-01-2015)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Opcode Sniffs | Fiesta

Thank you very much.

This will help so much in the emulator I'm making.

No problem, there's still a lot of SMSG world opcodes that need sniffing/checking.

I'll soon be working on my emulator to check the SMSG missing opcodes and keep this updated.

Reaction score

Do you think you can start by getting the Card system Packets? That would be a great place to start :) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you think you can start by getting the Card system Packets? That would be a great place to start :) :)

I've only just got back to Fiesta, I haven't actually played it in 2 years since OutSpark was still around. But what I think you mean is
If I had a bunch of those cards in-game live, I could sniff out the correct opcodes for it; but I don't know how time consuming it is to farm 10-20 or so cards (I'll have to check it out later).

It's do-able, but I still need to work on my emulator to test it out, since it's a server opcode, I can't be too sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm kidding, let's be friends.

Sure. :).
Few more opcode sniffs confirmed and added.

Should be able to progress onto the world opcodes now in-game soon.
I was having trouble with character selection and live client, character loading packet structure was old.
kPPccAz - Opcode Sniffs - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reactions: Dec
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sure. :).
Few more opcode sniffs confirmed and added.

Should be able to progress onto the world opcodes now in-game soon.
I was having trouble with character selection and live client, character loading packet structure was old.

Judging from the Icon of that console you're using some kinda source of DragonFiesta, though most likely not the lastest (The repo should still be on private mode), but then even if you were it wouldn't matter: DragonFiesta was last updated over a year ago (6th of Januaray, 2014 to be precise), so of course the structure aren't up-to-date anymore

Edit: Most of the OpCodes used in DragonFiesta or even Zepheus are still up to date, the structures might have changed though.

Reaction score

Why all the sudden interest in emulators anyway. You guys are so behind, Ignis emulator is already 100% done and up to date with live client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why all the sudden interest in emulators anyway. You guys are so behind, Ignis emulator is already 100% done and up to date with live client.

Sudden? LoL'd
The development of emulators has started over 4 years ago :)
Also, one thread to hype your release is enough, and saying everyone is behind is just rude.

Reaction score

Um.

Yes. Sudden. As you pointed out, started 4 years ago, nobody touched it for years (as you again said), and now theres multiple people randomly looking into it. So again, sudden.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Um.

Yes. Sudden. As you pointed out, started 4 years ago, nobody touched it for years (as you again said), and now theres multiple people randomly looking into it. So again, sudden.

Is 500 posts < 500 posts?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Um.

Well, it continued quite some time, the development of DragonFiesta stopped around a year ago though, it lingered for quite some time. Mathias1000, one of the dev's of it recently said he's gonna try to rebuild it in C++, that's why I picked up one of my older side projects too and wanted to take a look at how far the community has progressed in the time I wasn't around. About the rest, I don't know. Although, you've got to count yourself with your Ignis announcement into the "sudden" peak too.

Reaction score

Well good luck with your projects. Hope all goes well. And it I wasn't saying it's a bad thing, I'm just saying, it's sudden and weird.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks a lot, but I'll take it relaxed, as it's just a hobby project in my spare time (I have lots more then I used to have in the last couple of years)
Since the actual developing cycle seems to still be rather small, small changes can make a big spike, so I wouldn't think of it much more then a small anomaly, those happen
EDIT:
Oh and if you seriously want to sniff more, you should take a look at FiestaShark, its an old tool we used for Zepheus and DragonFiesta. It seriously needs some love and tidying up, so don't hold back forking it and making pull requests and stuff, but it works just fine.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello,
my Actually git svn can be found on

on this svn is reuploadet the old source and comming son c++ source actualy writing on engine when Zone Login available then realease my c++ source on svn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've been inactive a bit, but I'm slowly continuing work on this, whilst implementing all these opcodes into (open source repository if anybody wants to help out)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I've been editing some stuff, but I can't figure out how to connect to localhost instead of gamigo... (I've scrolled through fiesta.bin and the launcher to find an ip, nothing found, I'm probably just blind.)

PS: Could you upload the new databases? I was only able to find the old ones.

Last edited:
Back