Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Atom

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: ProjectAtom

Yeah this is some awesome work we got here

I really appreciate how much time and effort you put into this even tho the section is almost ded

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Baker - Project Atom - RaGEZONE Forums

crusader working? even in the slightest bit?
Further than most have gotten, I am glad to see things going so smoothly for you.

B

Baker

crusader working? even in the slightest bit?
Further than most have gotten, I am glad to see things going so smoothly for you.

Well in all actuality, Crusaders are the same as any other class, just with LP instead of SP, so they're indeed working.

Just curious, what language(s) are you using for making your emulator?

I am writing the emulator in C#.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Good work so far!
Can't wait to see your emulator live.
If you could need any kind of help, feel free to ask.

Do you know when you're going to stream again?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I miss your streams, they filled my days with joy, and gave me something to live for.

B

Baker

Good work so far!
Can't wait to see your emulator live.
If you could need any kind of help, feel free to ask.

Do you know when you're going to stream again?
NOW! The stream is live!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

NOW! The stream is live!

Hi i already miss the stream very good work what i saw until now, are there any beta files from this emulator?

kindly regards

Rappelz

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I miss your streams, they filled my days with joy, and gave me something to live for.

Idk why ya'll insulting the guy. Someone that is finally doing something with files that have been sitting there for months?

Afraid that he is actually progressing? I don't understand you lot. grow up lol.

I hope you end up completing this project, would be interesting to see the end result. Especially if it is indeed going to be open source, allows the community (whats left of) to contribute :thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Idk why ya'll insulting the guy. Someone that is finally doing something with files that have been sitting there for months?

Afraid that he is actually progressing? I don't understand you lot. grow up lol.

I hope you end up completing this project, would be interesting to see the end result. Especially if it is indeed going to be open source, allows the community (whats left of) to contribute :thumbup1:

maybe i'm just dense but i don't see anything in myth's post insulting baker.

keep up the good work baker. it's nice to see a little bit of life here.

B

Baker

Thanks!

Thank you!

Now streaming guild/acad development!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It's just because Myth is known to be sarcastic, or tbh not that nice as others here.
I've read his post with a sarcastic voice too, because It's imo written like that.

@Baker: Btw: Is your stream stucking sometimes because my connection is bad, or is it yours? :D

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It's just because Myth is known to be sarcastic, or tbh not that nice as others here.
I've read his post with a sarcastic voice too, because It's imo written like that.

@Baker: Btw: Is your stream stucking sometimes because my connection is bad, or is it yours? :D

Crazily enough, Myth is one of the nicest people I know!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

"Live baker is my pet" + the other obvious sarcastic replies...

Meh, regardless.. nothing against Myth. I just hope the innocent play doesn't discourage Baker's work. :)

B

Baker

Hello everyone.

Over the past couple of weeks I've been working faithfully on getting the guild system to work lmaoAnd I can say, besides a few features of the system (tournaments, wars, emblems) it's working perfectly.

Here is a list of the features that are currently working within the guild system:

• Guilds can be created.
  • Guild members can be invited.
  • Guild notices can be changed.
  • Guild storage is fully functional (including cross-map/zone updating (thanks stu).)
  • Guild academy awards can be set appropriately.
  • Guild list works.
  • Academy list works.
  • Academy ranking works.
  • Academy hall of fame works.
  • Guild members' grades can be changed.
  • Guild members can be banned.
  • Guild academy members can be banned.
  • You can leave guilds.
  • You can leave guild academies.
  • Guild history works.
  • Academy history works.
  • Academy master can be assigned/reset.
  • Academy members can be chat banned.

Here are some screenshots from the emulator:

The next thing, after finishing up some things with guild, will be beginning work
on the monarch system.
Thank you for checking out the project.

- Baker

P.S. TinyPic deleted like 4 of my pictures and I don't feel like uploading them again, soooo.. xD

Last edited:
B

Baker

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to inform you all that development on the project has NOT stopped.
I am just having issues with FiestaShark currently after moving from my home to my college campus.

I'm trying to get that sorted, then I can get back to development.
Thanks! :)

B

Baker

Please PM me if you're interested in working on Atom.

B

Baker

Community Emulator Development

Hey all,

I'm making this thread in hopes that it doesn't get deleted because I'm not sure if my previous development thread was a good place to try to invite anyone to contribute to a community emulator project. So, I decided to post this thread here, in hopes that more people will see it.

ProjectAtom has been in development for a while now, and I'm inviting all of you to contribute to the project. The project is an attempt to provide a public emulator for anyone in the community to use.

So, if you're interested, please contact me on Discord at Dakarai#2543

Thanks,
Baker

Back