Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Red Rinnegan Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is based off a anime called "Naruto"

I'm basing this off this anime because I really love to watch Naruto.

this is Sasuke rinnegan in the middle of each weapon.

2h
joshua503 - Red Rinnegan Skins - RaGEZONE Forums

1h

2h axe

Tell me what you guy's think please no negative comments im looking for ways to improve my Design.

Keep in mind everything is fully custom made in 3ds max.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea I think I overdid it a bit on the auras lol but yea thanks :p Ima make the auras less immense. :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I like. Maybe show pictures of it in-game?
Also, on the two-hand sword, the spikes (I guess that's what they are) look like just an image of spikes placed on the flat edge of the sword.

Other than that, I like it.
Nice job :thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks man and yes there is spikes on the edge but i believe it would look better without them. A simple texture replacement will do the trick for the white part.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks man and yes there is spikes on the edge but i believe it would look better without them. A simple texture replacement will do the trick for the white part.
Well make sure to keep updating this thread. I'd like to see your progress! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't want to sound rude or anything Josh,but they look...no,just no.
Try to come out with a final product without aura's or effects.And even if you add any,don't cluster them.
Try to fix those textures,it looks like you just brushed all the uv's with the grey color.You can make the handle purple and the blade white for example,play with the colors and don't forget to add some shadows/lighting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do have to agree with rage on this one, not saying the designs are bad, but it looks straight up like a flat unpainted mesh with a projected UV map and the auras well too many kinda makes it seem like your hiding the sword texture. Not sure if those are spikes on the 2h, remodel it to actually have the spikes. Here's my advice, you can either take it or leave it, re size your sword, slightly a bit, rework your texture, it seems like you put a red circle and that's it and the rest is all gray which seems really flat, go back and repaint your weapons, actually define your tone and values, re-size the red circle.Lastly limit your auras, too many aren't good. well that's all i have to say, good day to you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks and will retexture once my set is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back