Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SHN Editor

Reaction score
That shouldn't be a problem at all. Just create a new empty row and then paste in the data, doesn't need to be empty, as long as you have 1 row. I'll fix it in the next update though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With the new row and paste it works fine.

Idea: If you paste a shn content you can order it per id.

0 First and the highest number last. but this should be optional.

Reaction score
Oh sorry, didn't know that. Where would that be? I can't see anything like that in the search form.

I said in the tool. I was referring to the SHN editor itself. If you want to bulk edit, multiply etc then go to the select column at the top and then whatever you'd like to use.

Reaction score
I said in the tool. I was referring to the SHN editor itself. If you want to bulk edit, multiply etc then go to the select column at the top and then whatever you'd like to use.
Maybe we're not understanding eachother correctly.

The reason I suggested that you add it to the search form is so that you can be able to edit only the rows you want, instead of doing them all. I know it's in the main form already. Unless you already have a different way of doing that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

I am the original author of Zepheus Fiesta and its libraries.
These sources were released on in order to encourage others to improve them and write bugfixes, so I applaud your work.
In order for others to benefit from your changes, receive code reviews and eventual pull requests, I would like to ask you to release your tool under an open source license.

Kind regards

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

I am the original author of Zepheus Fiesta and its libraries.
These sources were released on in order to encourage others to improve them and write bugfixes, so I applaud your work.
In order for others to benefit from your changes, receive code reviews and eventual pull requests, I would like to ask you to release your tool under an open source license.

Kind regards

Hi Cedric, long time no see. :)

I believe most of us know of this repo by now man. Things have been based off of your old work A LOT.

Reaction score
Update 4.2.14.1004:
- Fixed search screen horizontal scroll bar not showing.
- Updated NewRowIndex handling for Copy / Paste functions.
- Only one message box is now shown if clip board data is invalid.
- Made some changes to row filter UI.

Download:

Just thought it would be useful if I released this update, made these fixes a while back just never released it. Don't think I will be making any more updates any time soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi,thanks for your work!can you share your code,or can you make it support chinese?

Reaction score
Update 4.4.14.1225:
- Added search screen copy function.
- Added search screen find function which takes you to the selected cell/row in main grid.
- Fixed search screen open/close cell and row positioning on main grid.
- Changed copy and paste functions again.
- Added exception handling for go to function.
- Added shortcuts for copy and find options on search screen.
- Files are no longer deleted if there is an error, but rather just not saved.
- Files are now overwritten instead of deleted and re-written.
- Added exclamation sign to the save error message box.

Download:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Application initialize error which is TextData3.shn load error.. what to do about this please?

Back