Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SHN Reader(support chinese) Shn 中文阅读器

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,every one!I am Neko!yeaster i started research Fiesta this game server,but i found that the shn editor
does not support chinese,so i analyzed SHN Editor this app which was created by Csharp and modified by MrFarbodD,thanks their great work,so we can edit and read the shn file!

After my work,i program a app to read shn file which support chinese with c#,but i just learn c# for a while,may be it is not good,but it is useful,i already tested it!
by the way ,our qq group number:138633719,welcome everyone join it to research this game!
and i want to tell MrRarbodD and Csharp ,i hope your app can support chinese,because your app
is greate,you just change a little ,as we see:
Code:
private string _ReadString(uint bytes)
{
    string str;
    if (bytes > 0x100)
    {
        str = this.ReadString((uint) (bytes - 0x100));
    }
    else
    {
        str = string.Empty;
    }
    this.Read(Buffer, 0, (int) bytes);
    //return (str + Encoding.UTF7.GetString(Buffer, 0, (int) bytes)); //all use Encoding can used below
[B]   return (str + Encoding.GetEncoding("BIG5").GetString(Buffer, 0, (int)bytes));[/B]
}
Is any body can tell all gm commands where i can get?

本程序分析了外国论坛SHN Editor(作者:Csharp,修改:MrFarbodD)编写的,
首先谢谢两位编写出这么优秀的程序并且与大家分享,由于外国提供SHN文件编辑程序都无法正确地解析中文,并且对于源码的作者又不能及时联系上,所以让我们能够更方便研究光之国度(圣光2)的服务端特此开发此小工具!
QQ群:138633719,欢迎大家一起研究和玩!
另外:该程序是用C#写的,因为我看到光之国度的工具都是C#写多点,刚学没多久,平时都是玩C++的,所以不是很完善望大家见谅!
特此声明:
该软件所产生的一切法律责任都与本作者无关

顺便问问有人告诉我哪里有这个游戏的所有GM命令呢?或者告诉我在服务端哪个文件可以看到这个游戏的
GM命令
View attachment 149085

Last edited by a moderator:
Back