Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another type of Login

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bye :>

I was bored the last few days so i wrote a simple Program which gets injected into the Client and waits
till all .shn's are loaded and then starts playing a Video while letting the User loggin in.
As soon as it receives the Token it will then change the IP of the Server and the Token so the Client
can proceed with the normal Login procedure.

As soon as i got some files i can work with (currently no Server running) i will then work on
some security checks etc. and post a video how it looks/works.

(Currently i just use a simple YT video because i needed 1 fking vid to proceed x.x)

iKasu - Another type of Login - RaGEZONE Forums

(Yeah i know the background looks odd - didn't got a "good looking" video...)

Still looking for some ideas what i could implement <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks Nice And Nice to See ppl working, but this is a Old method wich has been used by onson in 2005 if u run the 2k5 files And log in its lookin same And after loging it the Client shows a Little movie ive addet this on 2k11 files to but removed it because it sucks sometimes ppl get dc ig May Bad connection or whatever then many want to login back fast And if they have to watch a video First naaaah so i removed it but u can simply copy it from the 2005 Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, the Video is just running in the Background so it is not a static Background Image while the User can login.
I know this is working on the old files but not on the odin ones and tbh... all these kids today with their Launcher written in
C# oder Visual Basic..... U know what i mean.
On the other Hand - it can also be used for other things because the dll is still in memory while the Game runs.

Still looking for things i could implement. :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back