Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2010/2011 Server/Client Patches

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I released this a while back, however the link is now dead. I am making a re-up of it with a perma-link.
I hope this is useful to someone. If not oh well. It is out there now. It contains all the server patches for the 2010 non-joker server ( yes has instances and mystery vaults ) and the unaltered Outspark Joker files. It also has all the client bins( exes ) and the Dev exes. As well as the client stuff like resmenu, ressystem, and other things. It is basically all the stuff for 2010/2011 servers. It also has the x-trap patches for these clients. There are non-xtrap version of the World managers. These set up the exact same way as the 2011 ( Odin/ Outspark ) files most people use now. Same data bases, same login.exe and same AccountLog.exe. If you cannot figure it out from here I don't know what to tell ya. I am not 100% sure on the item dupe. I imagine 1 of these does not have it. Play with em and figure it out. I am not going to help with these, or provide any support. I do not have anything else for the 2010/2011 servers. This is all I have on em. Enjoy.......

Credits go to, Who ever got these, Lugapha ( for providing this to me), and who ever else is involved in obtaining these. I did not grab these from Outspark, I am simply making sure everyone has access to them.
Enjoy

Server:

Client:

EDIT: I have more coming, I will be adding the links as soon as possible.
EDIT: Sorry for the delay, I am searching for a lot of stuff, As well as Lugapha is searching his stuff. It maybe a couple of days before everything we have is released. We both have a lot to dig through. We are both pack rats when it comes to Fiesta stuff. Neither of us delete anything. I am currently uploading the 2008 OS client. If I remember correctly it is what I used to build a 2010 client. I am not sure though. You may have to get some things from the Joker client. It is an official client. I will fair warn you this client does not even have AR. It is that old.
Untitled - 2010/2011 Server/Client Patches - RaGEZONE Forums

2008 OS Client:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello are thia the os files? i search the os files but all links are down..i can pay bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but not the same like auqa released this files but no are all links down

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats right working fine i dont tested i search the os files with joker and non joner version and you wrote in a other forum "nice to see my release being used" and now i want this os files but all links are down

Back