Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hunter Kingdom Files

Reaction score
Everything in this release works. Except that there are a few bugs, that's inevitable, the 2011 files had bugs, and people managed to fix them and get passed them. These files I am releasing in the hopes that people will do the same. I don't specially like these but good luck to whoever uses them.

The zone is working and the only major bug I am aware of is the mob damage increasing over time. Other than that, the encryption has been changed to that of the default one so you should be able to open the files with my released SHN editors. I also deleted all the unnecessary files on both client and server side, though not sure if I got all of them.

These files come with all of the new features including:
- Auction House
- Toggle Skills
- 110 Passives / Actives
- New Instances
- New KQ System
- More Bank Storage Space
- Working Knocbacks
- Fixed Mob Glitching?
- Mostly Fixed Duping?
- Cash Shop Icons
- Portable Bank Storage
- Inventory Resort Button
- Auto Pickup Button
- 5 Character Slots
- New Character Creation Screen
- Functioning Coin Drop System (Cen)
- Expedition System
- Item Compare Feature
- New Crafting Screen
- Walking Backwards Animation
- New Item Belonged System
- Attendance System
- In Game Logging In System

That's all I can think of from the top of my head. As I said above there are some major differences and bugs in these files, that being the stat system, the mob damage and the character damage, is totally different. The bugs that I am aware of is the mob damage bug which increases mob damage over time, that was the only issue I could find.

I should probably make it clear these files have default encryption, and require no key or extra dll's. It's just the zone.exe file.

Download includes, database, server side exe's and shn's and the client.exe and shn's.

Download Link:

Database Note: If you're using the Wipe.sql script you'll need to remove AuctionCategory & KeyMapInit
from being removed. Cedits SilenceOne

Fixed Zone:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f593/hunter-kindom-moe-promise-zone-1068730/

Cleaned Retail Version:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f593/moe-promise-retail-version-1073703/

Virus Scan:

Credits:
- Dec
- Yazan
- Myth
- Kalachu
- MrFarbodD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Hunter Kingdom Files

How exactly do I connect to a local server with those?

And thank you so much for the release!

Gonna try working with them a bit.

Reaction score

Setup the server as you would normally do with Odin and then double click the client.exe (already changed IP to local) and you should be good to go. You'll need to full client though. It's not provided here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay thank, I will try to figure stuff out :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

There is no matching client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

how start client? i use this: client.exe -i xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxx .but dont connect the server...

Reaction score

pengsaizhen, If you don't know how to hex a client by now maybe you should just quit.

Kalachu don't be a stranger speak up, I wanna see the rage inside you come out in this thread. Looool

On a side note here, Why is this forum called Ragezone? if you rage on it you get banned. makes no sense.

Why would he rage?

Anyway nice release :)

Reactions: Dec

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

People whom had worked on these files were mainly me and Yazan, about time they got out publicly.

And lmao, Kalachu was one of the people who was telling me to release when I first got the zones running, I'm sure he won't rage x')

Would anybody be interested in my DLL source? I can post that here too if you guys would like.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i don't really care about these files anymore :) i got better things in life to do then to worry about them haha but enjoy them anyways :thumbup1: :wink: :laugh:

if i was botherd i would only be botherd about the china files as i am one that got them but the japan ones they some other dude that got them so nothing to do with me but you lot be useing the china ones so yeah enjoy lols

also trust me you really don't want to open a fiesta server and people find out who you are in real life all i will say you might think its all safe and dandy at moment but once your found out and your in a country they can do crap to you ur stuffed especily if your in germany. all the servers over the last few months that have being attacked they is a reason its to get your real identity and address things have gone wayyyy byond ddosing theres alot you lot don't know.

they are people among you that pass information on :( providing good intelligence

so really id call it quits lols or just mess around with a server on your own computer.

but anyways as i said enjoy :)

peace out :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is it even kind of legal with any of the files we know to create a public server?

Been always wondering how all those servers survive so long.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well okay, thank you. Too bad it's all that hard to make it some kind of legal. Even if it would be run without profit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Because I love the game overall, it's just that Gamigo is too dumb to make it any enjoyable. Also I hate the full pay2win stuff and I wanna show that it is possible to run a game without it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

But seems like noone has done it successfully, at least not for Fiesta. Else there would still be one of those Servers :)

Also, like I said, the main reason is because I love this game and wanna share this love with other people by finally making this game enjoyable again.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

But seems like noone has done it successfully, at least not for Fiesta. Else there would still be one of those Servers :)

WeLPtEW - Hunter Kingdom Files - RaGEZONE Forums

50x31 = bye.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

With the regards to the client, i have so many client versions and i've downloaded 4 others, but the problem is i can get to "loading" screen, to the map and it just disappears any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You need to replace the MiniMap.nif in your client under: resmenu\game. That must resolve your problem.

Back