Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hunter Kingdom Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Hunter Kingdom Files

The mobs damage isn't a SHN or Stat system issue, the zone after a certain amount of time, stops reading the files correctly i guess. So it's a Zone.exe issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In my opinion, the damage bug is a Zone error.
Im not sure but i think that each shn is only read once on start and all fields are
loaded in an array or something like that.

Testing shows a permanetly increase of mobdamage so it is nearly doubled up for each hour the Zone runs.
For example an Imp did:
on start: 27 damage
after 1h: ~55 dmg
after 2h: ~110 dmg
after 3h: ~240 dmg
after 4h: ~480 dmg

If you restart only the Zone, that procedure starts again.
This maybe could be an error of the engagement system(RulesOfEngagement or roe found at 004E43BC)
which recalculates the damage depending on the stats a player have but in my opinion it also could be a
loop which is increasing the fields of that array where the min and max damage for each mob is loaded.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

sorry but i'm laughing my head off right now omg such a legend.

oh please add me on skype please :) i need help with something

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You are laughing about what?
Tell me, maybe i could laugh with you when i'm completely wrong and misunderstood something,
really, i can handle that. ;)
I only related to this post:
The mobs damage isn't a SHN or Stat system issue, the zone after a certain amount of time,
stops reading the files correctly i guess. So it's a Zone.exe issue.
What i meant was that the Zone couldnt stop to read files after a certain amount of time,
because the zone doesnt load any file after its start is finished.
(it starts and loads all necessary data into the ram, right?)
But correct me if im wrong because i don't have the knowledge right now to do that poop you are all so
proud of but im learning. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

You are laughing about what?
Tell me, maybe i could laugh with you when i'm completely wrong and misunderstood something,
really, i can handle that. ;)
I only related to this post:

What i meant was that the Zone couldnt stop to read files after a certain amount of time,
because the zone doesnt load any file after its start is finished.
(it starts and loads all necessary data into the ram, right?)
But correct me if im wrong because i don't have the knowledge right now to do that poop you are all so
proud of but im learning. :)

soz waz nothing to do wiv u haha waz bored out ma head lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You are always asking like mod to post a virus scan link and you don't follow those rules lol... ironic I think.
:|
Just saying that you should be congruent.

Reaction score

You are always asking like mod to post a virus scan link and you don't follow those rules lol... ironic I think.
:|
Just saying that you should be congruent.

If you read the rules, it says you should post a virus scan if applicable. I didn't think it would be applicable in this case because it's coming from a verified source, it being myself, a moderator. Though if you do feel that it is applicable, then I will post a virus scan for your safety, as I do understand your worry and even moderators have to follow the rules, where necessary.

EDIT: Also maybe I should bring to your attention the word recommended. In the rules, rule 4 of the development and releases sections says it is recommended that all releases contain a virus scan if it is applicable. Therefore I wouldn't say it's a necessity to include virus scans, unless advised to do so by myself or another member if the release may look suspicious.

And no, I did not modify the rules post just because of what you said, if you look at the last modified date it was 3 months ago.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just was a recommendation, and yeah I did read the rules, and to be honest I just said it because that says a lot about you like mod, as you said it is "recommendable" not "forced to" that's what you are giving me to unerstand, just saying that if you ask for something you must have the will to give it. Like the major problem in here is people asking for stuff to be release but would they release something? In other words, if you ask for viruses scans, do you have the will to give it too? (just saying, just saying... If you don't want to do it I'm not telling you to do it anyways).

In the other-hand, nice release! I'll check it when being able to.

Reaction score

Jaeru I'm not going to argue with you about this matter, I'll enforce the rules as they are written. If you want a virus scan, just say that and I 'll have one up for your in time.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

use client what its?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@k0d0k you can search on the page where you rate the servers (you know the Top of something, sorry I tried posting the name but was censured) which servers are using HK files then download their client and then replace the files with the ones posted in here.

@MrFarbodD I already did, I would just say to the people to use them under their own risk, I have to add that due to the Mediafire links are not normal "scannables" I had to download the files then my AV warned me so I scanned the file in VirusTotal and these are the results:

And you already "argued"...
If you read the rules, it says you should post a virus scan...
do whatever you want, is your life...

Last edited:
Reaction score

As requested here is a virus scan:

Use at your own desecration, I won't be held responsible for anything.

Also Jaeru note, I said users should I didn't say they must. Definition of should: Used to give or ask advice or suggestions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also @Jaeru note, I said users should I didn't say they must. Definition of should: Used to give or ask advice or suggestions.

Thank you for making me see the difference, I have to admit that since I'm not english native I use to get confused with few words and I have to admit now that you are doing a good job like moderator, as my reputation says, I apologize if I was shameless, cheers! :thumbup1:

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score

hey guys i seem to get this error but am at a loss any help ? cheers

fiestanerd69 - Hunter Kingdom Files - RaGEZONE Forums
]

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score

ya thanks

i have tried so many clients

odin gives ClassName.shn init error
Game Data Initialize Fail

Falou client gives
InputInitialize Fail

any help with a client setup will be welcome :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

ya thanks

i have tried so many clients

odin gives ClassName.shn init error
Game Data Initialize Fail

Falou client gives
InputInitialize Fail

any help with a client setup will be welcome :)

All of these clients are Odin based clients.
You can download and install Evasive, I think that's the route most people went.
There's a ressystem and Game exe included in the release.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

All of these clients are Odin based clients.
You can download and install Evasive, I think that's the route most people went.
There's a ressystem and Game exe included in the release.

I have a post with all 3 HK client setups. Victus and Evasive work, but the official (old) will not work with this release.

i can get the client working, just not the server side. i have a help thread opened if anyone is willing to give it a look.

Last edited:
Reaction score

- Card System?
This seems incomplete. The client crashes whenever you pick up a card that dropped, and it doesn't have the card-view files that Gamigo has, or the card collection button in-game (Unless it's not in the character info window?).

Just thought I'd mention it since you put a "?" at the end.

Back