Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hunter Kingdom Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Hunter Kingdom Files

Card System isn't implemented, not only in the client, but also in the zones. Zones doesn't read the Cards' shns, and surely dont have the functions inserted. If you gonna add it, it's like any other feature you want to add, RE Client and zone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The Card system is 0% implemented.
There are just some not useable shns which you can't use.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

how about the Forge items dropped by mobs? (i have seen them drop from mobs , but not sure if they can be used)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

how about the Forge items dropped by mobs? (i have seen them drop from mobs , but not sure if they can be used)
They can be used. Once you hit level 20, you learn all of the forging skills. Just go to the production menu under Material Composition.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

They can be used. Once you hit level 20, you learn all of the forging skills. Just go to the production menu under Material Composition.
ohh haha thanks.

are there different types of npcs? such as the lucky capsule machines, would they still be QuestNpc, with just a different dialog such as, (well im not sure about this part)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Hunter Kingdom Files

Anyone have the Evasive Client please ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Help i keep getting Connection to server has failed. i did everything right put the odbc in the 64bit place
db is right services are running. idk why im getting that

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Here I will just answer you, but for future reference post your errors, as well as make sure you post in the correct section. The fix to your problem, is you need to hex your login.exe. It is MD5 hashed so make sure you insert your IP in the same format. The IP can be found by hashing it the original in serverinfo.txt online at a MD5 hashing site like miracle salad. You can also hash your IP with the same site. I hope this helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[h=4]Cleaned Retail Version:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f593/moe-...rsion-1073703/
Download file[/h] Your email address:
(A download link will be sent to your email address)

im waiting here forever for this crappy site to send me the link..
..and there is no mail.
please, wtf?!?!? go to this download link, give your email to recive a new link..
links after links, why no direkt link? ........

Back