Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hunter Kingdom (Japan) full working server.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Cleaned files are here. Refer to my tut for more info.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thanks a ton for that release!

Any existing bugs known? Dupe bugs or other things that can kill a server?

If any of these were in the files, I would have said so. I do not release half broken poop for people to use. Ehm, cough "odin" cough.

EDIT: To save some drama, lemme explain the "Odin" comment. I know it was not Stu's fault about Odin. However, If people would have been patient, thought things through, they would have known that the same files are released without tricksters, but has everything else, and does not have the dupe issues. This is not the case because, people wanted the newest thing to be released. This was a failure on everyone's part. So in the end, Stu do more research into yo files your releasing. Community, Don't be so stupid. I mean no disrespect toward anyone by this. It is just some honesty.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello aqua512 ....
Thanks for the Hunter Kingdom (Japan) full working server files!

i have them running on windows server2008r2 and mssql 2014. and currently with the Victus client ....

I have the SAOnline client worried from this period is like the server files ... and had to determine that the SAOnline client behaves like the outspark client .... I suspect that he also with a token function the is transmitted in the UserAuthentication ....

Master Summoner
Reaction score
The SA client is TW not JP. You will never log into JP with the TW client. You need the JP client.

Back