Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moe Promise Retail Version.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------Server Info--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shn encryption: default(same as gamigo or odin)
Language: Chinese
Server Version: Retail/OnsOn Soft default
Server EXEs Needed: Same as in the HK release with default format restored.

-----------------------------Hero Folder/Matching ressystem/Matching Client exe----------------------------------

Here is a link to the unaltered version of MoePromise (CN). You will have to translate these. They do not have many bugs in them. All skills work. All functions work. You have to change your servergroup.txt to read Hero instead of villian. Some people may also have to change the nation name to Hero as well. Main bugs are missing gates, things like that. The rest is up to you.

--------------------------------------------------Retail client installer info------------------------------------------------------

I have included in a seperate link a copy of the fixed resmenu that matches the client exe I included in the first link. The nifs in resmenu change when you use the newer exe. So just make sure you replace the resmenu and ressystem in your client so it will fully function. All the buttons are present all intended features work. If you have made a custom resmenu using the evasive nifs than you can use that. Just not the ressystem/resmenu in the installer of this retail version. As I stated there is a nif change and a shn change. You have everything you need to build off the retail version. This set is much cleaner. As well as everything working properly.

--------------------------------------------------Download Links-------------------------------------------------------------

Hero/ressystem/client exe Here:

Installer link:

Resmenu link:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Beautiful release, aqua! It's always nice to the clean version of the files to make your own modifications and know exactly what's been done on them, and what hasn't. Also nice to avoid many of the bugs stated above. Thank you!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dude i'm not being mean but.... the client wont have the patches or anything for the server files so like theres a bet alot of stuff wont work or will be missing lol kinda like if you try useing the november client bin with the december server zones and press the item sort it will crash or what ever way round it is haha u know what i getting at lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Run to Server Files :w00t:
2. 2/3 fix (the other errors I have found and gefix ... but unfortunately not yet NIF exchange) :$:

Reaction score
Hero/ressystem/client exe Here:
Installer link:
Resmenu link:

Link to Full CN retail setup:
Client Patches link:

Alternative links to the downloads in OP's post, since they will soon expire. Use at your own discretion.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
dude i'm not being mean but.... the client wont have the patches or anything for the server files so like theres a bet alot of stuff wont work or will be missing lol kinda like if you try useing the november client bin with the december server zones and press the item sort it will crash or what ever way round it is haha u know what i getting at lol

That is why I included the matching client exe and ressystem. All works just fine.

Beautiful release, aqua! It's always nice to the clean version of the files to make your own modifications and know exactly what's been done on them, and what hasn't. Also nice to avoid many of the bugs stated above. Thank you!

I can post a full set. So people can install and run so to say. The reason I stated the changes you have to make and all is for the people using Dec/Farbodd's release.

1. Run to Server Files :w00t:
2. 2/3 fix (the other errors I have found and gefix ... but unfortunately not yet NIF exchange) :$:

The nif change has to do with the client from the retail installer, NOT 1 you are already using.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will start the cliente and search me the character and he wants to jion but he Chrash ROUM

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I will start the cliente and search me the character and he wants to jion but he Chrash ROUM

That is the nif change I spoke about. I released a resmenu to fix that.

Here is An exact copy of the exes I'm using. The hero folder is the retail version. I also included the working OpTool. Just make the changes where needed. It has my control bats and all. The Zones are the Altris release version. The rest of the Exes are original from the retail server set up. This set up is ready to run all 3 servers that Moe Promise had. Change it at your liking. I included the databases for the 2nd and 3rd server. I am also releasing the Client patches for Moe Promise. Have fun and enjoy. I will not be releasing anything else related to this topic. If you follow my instructions I have provided in both sets released you can setup and run a CN server.

Link to Full CN retail setup:
Client Patches link:

EDIT: As I have stated to many people already, This setup is a fully matching set. EVERYTHING runs as intended by OnsOn Soft. No features or functions are broken or missing. This does have AutoStack, Epithbox, and all the other features That Moe Promise had. It does not have Mount up grades card collection, or the anvil. Those features came to Gamigo after Moe Promise closed. I hope this clarifies any questions of the such.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is also a shn & iquest editor to download?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
block data is a mismatch from client/remap to server/blockinfo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is that ?

i cant to load map the client closes :;

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
what is that ?

i cant to load map the client closes :;

I hate to be rude but I feel I have no choice. Valmor every release you come in the thread with some kind of stupid error that the instructions left by the person who started the thread clearly states on how to fix. If you cannot follow instructions then there is no hope for you. I am not the first person to say this to you. Stop summerfaggin or newfaggin maybe even both. Learn to read and or follow simple instructions.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Here is the fixed version of the Adealia Regen. It is not exact but very close to Gamigo. Don't cry about it not being exact. If you don't like it don't use it.

View attachment Adl.txt

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for picking up this very old thread but I am having problems getting into the game.

I have installed the MoePromise Client, installed the patches, then I have inserted the resmenu, ressystem and the Fiesta.bin from here.
My problem now that even after doing that, my client keeps crashing in the loading screen towards Roumen.

Anyone mind helping? That'd be wesome.

Edit:
I am running it on a freshly installed VM with Windows 7. Could that cause any issues?

Edit2:
Tried it again.

Installing the Client from the Installer --> Removing the ressystem and resmenu folders + the Fiesta.bin --> unpacking the ressystem, resmenu and fiesta.bin into the moe promise folder

It keeps crashing when I am trying to join the map.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Find the Evasive client and use it. It is linked on here somewhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am going to do that now. I was just hoping to be able to use the clean files.

Are the .bins any different than the one here? Want to make sure to have as least bugs as possible.

Do you know of any working dupe glitches in any of those releases?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I am going to do that now. I was just hoping to be able to use the clean files.
You can still use the clean files. Just change out the the custom stuff.

Are the .bins any different than the one here? Want to make sure to have as least bugs as possible.
The bin I released here is the exact match to the exe's. I wouldn't change it out.

Do you know of any working dupe glitches in any of those releases?
These files are different. The only issues you will have to content with, is the Chaos system, it jails people who die while in Chaos state. Also certain features are not present such as estates, and certain interface features. Other than that, they work great.

Back