Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Odin Fat Pack

Master Summoner
Reaction score
OK, So as requested by Galton, Here is my entire 2010/2011 server folder. It has EVERYTHING I have on these servers. I released some of it before, I think the links are dead now. So I will release it all to you guys running these files. Figure it out on your own. I will NOT help you with these files.

If a Mod doesn't mind, after I post the link can you lock this thread. No replies are needed.

Before I totally forget to add this,
Credits: Lugapha, D4xygen, StephX, Myth, Dec, Muno, and all the others from Dusk, Odin, and the guys who got the files, and gave them to me. Besides Stu. Just because I like giving him a hard time.

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Care to list everything that is inside this pack? It doesn't look useful at first sight.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Care to list everything that is inside this pack? It doesn't look useful at first sight.

Ummmmmm. That's asking a lot. Cause there is a lot in it. Several different OS servers, Um client patches, Raws. Ummmm, yeah just a lot. Some of it was released before, not only by me, but by others. The links are dead now. Some of it wasn't. So yeah, I just zipped up my OS server folder, and uploaded it. To make a full list would take a while.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It includes:
- An Outspark-ish Website remake
- Official Client and Server Patches (Outspark)
- Test Clients/Patches/Serversided (Outspark)
- Different Versions of the Operator Tool (Most likely for respective Server Versions, also Debug Versions)
- An Archive of Outsparks Client bins. (Client.bins Version 234 - 465)
- The Outspark Serverfiles with and without Joker. (Files without Joker should have less bugs afaik)
- An Archive called Fiesta_US_PDB_20170827_1.02.164 which contains a Outspark Client.bin and pdb.
(I assume thats just an Odin Client.exe which has tampered with, who knows maybe it has some useful edits)
- Files from before and after the Joker release. Includes website stuff which was later replaced by the "RestServer" exes.
- Databases from some Server Versions

XLS Files which document changes to respective Server Versions, appearantly in Korean, however Google translate does a good job.

Short example:
US_101101 (01.11.2010 ?)
1) Add a wandering effect (checker)
- Fighter (one-handed sword, two-handed sword, ax), cleric (mace, hammer) applied
2) Added critical effects to the mobs.
3) Add sound during critical attack
4) Added 2 seconds stun (including motion and effects) with a certain probability during critical attacks
- Fixed to take a stunned stun for two seconds when a critical is hit by a monster.
5) Screen shake effect, character / mob shake effect system added
- When using character skill, add screen / mob shake effect
- Added screen / character shake effect for mob action
- Data can be adjusted for each shake
6) Added screen shake effect option (on / off)
7) Sync / Timing of the reaction shown when a mob / character is attacked.
- Fixed character and monster damage action to react more instantly.
*Translated with Google, context should be clear though.

Sooo.. pretty interesting stuff if someone feels like reverse engineering something I guess.
XLS Files also include changes made to the respective Server Services.

Thats all the interesting stuff I could find, sadly I did not have time to test yet.
If anyone wants to look into that PDB Archive thingy that would be great, I am interested if something was changed/fixed.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Ok So there are 2 different sets of XLS docs in this pack. 1 is for the patch data. The other is the raws before they are converted to SHNs. The PDB is from Gamigo. It is the client PDB. Mainly used for debugging and such.

Back