Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Odin Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RE-UPLOAD] Odin Server Files

i did the install and had no problems upto when i used the .bat to login, when i did said server=high and, i couldnt login cuz the server was full anyone know where i might of gone wrong? up until that point everything was going ok~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Which duplicate/gem bugs do exists in those files exactly?

And are the already any known temporarily fixes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Re-Upload] Odin Server Files

Hi There Alsm97,

if i use your Tool to compare shine and ressystem i have the following error

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle Ausnahmefehler an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

Can you please help me about that ?

thanks

regards

Rappelz

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hi There Alsm97,

if i use your Tool to compare shine and ressystem i have the following error

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle Ausnahmefehler an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

Can you please help me about that ?

thanks

regards

Rappelz

Changing the jitDebugging attribute to equals "false" should fix the problem. If it still persists, add me on skype with the skype name provided in my profile.
Note that I personally don't recommend that tool since it is out-dated and not programmed to be very effective, so use at your own risk. Good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Changing the jitDebugging attribute to equals "false" should fix the problem. If it still persists, add me on skype with the skype name provided in my profile.
Note that I personally don't recommend that tool since it is out-dated and not programmed to be very effective, so use at your own risk. Good luck!

Hi Alsm97,

wow many thanks to your fast answer but the problem is fixed i have took it with WinMerge and i was surprised as it works :)

So thanks again and i wish you a very nice weekend ;)

kindly regards

rappelz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

able to work on windows 8.1 or 10?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

able to work on windows 8.1 or 10?

Hi there they works on both but i preffer to setup with MSSQL 2012 as with MSSQL 2008

kindly regards

rappelz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Odin Client link is dead :(

Anyone have a new one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi there Mr. Kenshin,

many thanks for updates :)

kindly regards

RAPPELZ

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for the upload Alsm97, after playing with the files a couple of days I was finally able to start the server (I am new to the Fiesta Server, but had plenty of experience to setting up other MMOs). My only question is: I followed to the letter ChubbyCrab's guide and the only thing I didnt did using the [Setup Files] was the part that you must rename and replace the ItemInfo.shn. Will I have a problem? The files of the server were modified to skip this step? As I didnt run into any noticeable problems but being new to the Fiesta scene I want you to ask...

Thanks again for any response in advance...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

marcelo_20xx: You are right, I seem to have indeed modified the files just a little bit, but I would assume GameLog/ItemInfo2 is the only modification I have done. Thank you for letting me know, and I'm glad you are able to enjoy the benefits of these files provided to us by the community!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

There are a few things I can think of,
so it's simpler to do fix it live.

Hey there :) I saw that you offered this friendly person some help and was wondering if you could list some of the errors that are possible. I have the same issue and after quite a long search still haven't found the solution to this issue with the server is full. Much appreciated!

I run Windows Server 2008 R2 and everything up to this point has been working fine. All services seem to be running and I can't spot a particular error message either. THanks a lot!

EDIT: For anyone with a similar issue, it's Windows Server 2008. It has the same fate as Windows 8/10 and won't run with this server software :)

Installed on W7 Ultimate and works like a charm, thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Summoner
Reaction score

Windows Server 2008 and R2 versions are the Server builds of Windows 7. So essentially you installed the same OS. See Windows 7 Kernel types here --------> Screenshot_1 - Odin Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey there :) I saw that you offered this friendly person some help and was wondering if you could list some of the errors that are possible. I have the same issue and after quite a long search still haven't found the solution to this issue with the server is full. Much appreciated!

I run Windows Server 2008 R2 and everything up to this point has been working fine. All services seem to be running and I can't spot a particular error message either. THanks a lot!

EDIT: For anyone with a similar issue, it's Windows Server 2008. It has the same fate as Windows 8/10 and won't run with this server software :)

Installed on W7 Ultimate and works like a charm, thanks a lot!

First of all RTFM!!!
Second there are many help tuts in here that all explain how to install odin server!
Third i checked all modern version from MS and Odin works quite good and stable!! (Modern = win7 win 8 win 8.1 all 2008 and 2008 R2)
If your server has a high state that could be many diffrent things, may you will give server time to start up the services, because if you start up the services with as example a batchfile he will need some time that all is runnig.
And there are some tuts also that explain wich error usage could be wich failure!!

Nobody in here have laser eyes and can se where you maked the failure.

check account, character, worldmanager entries also check windows hostfile for the entry of the 127.0.0.1 stubdore.t entry and at last pls search into fiesta help forum for solution before post into old threads and bump up the thread....

If you may be some smarter into explain exactly to tell ppl what you did you can ask me...

good luck and kindly regards

Rappelz

Odin runs also under win10 but i have changed for win 8.1 to win 10 server the sqlserver i run than under 2012 sql server not under 2008!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a problem with client side it says Authentication Failed.
I already configured the server side, hosts, the .shn fileand services.
Please help me.

really appreciate with your help!

Last edited:
Back