Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Protocol Parser

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dec - Protocol Parser - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi guys, I created this tool to parse all the protocol information, which is insanely useful for Emulator development (see screenshot).

This can be used in conjunction with the recently released PDB, check the wiki to figure out how.

Here's a link to the GitHub repo:

I didn't intend to write clean code, so feel free to judge me!

Best of luck,
Dec

P.S. I've attached a copy of an example Protocol Info which is outdated, I recommend you generate yourself using a header file. (Or perhaps somebody could upload a more complete one?)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I support anything that involves software, I'd hope this gets people energised into emulating; we need to preserve this poop game while we can.

But I've also been diagnosed with a brain Timor by my doctor, she attributes it to this section.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I have cleaned the source code and implemented multi-threading.

Make sure you check-out my pull request so you can merge my edits with your source (if you want to).

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have cleaned the source code and implemented multi-threading.

Make sure you check-out my pull request so you can merge my edits with your source (if you want to).

I've reviewed the code and merged it with the base, love the work, thank you!

Back