Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 2015 Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that version?

or send me the correct one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so how to run zones i can not run those idk why ? i did made a ISS like anyone says so zones do not runs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same problem here :/ idk what means GR.bin at webserver..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
u guys do know the things broken in the 2015 files aren't that big. Lua can be replaced with pinescript, bracelets work. Wep merge can be replaced by forging, return scrolls can be replaced by the tele gate, and normal scrolls can be bound. Presto problems solved

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my zones arent starting porperly and did not showed me any AssertLog !! how to fix it? im able to login and create character so i cant move to a any map because all zones did not started !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my zones arent starting porperly and did not showed me any AssertLog !! how to fix it? im able to login and create character so i cant move to a any map because all zones did not started !!

Hey, there's instructions on the thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wish to help fix bugs inside these files but i'm struggling to get anything to work right now, i need some help with the gr.bin (the file isn't in the archive) however the redirection seems to work but i'm getting fly not sun :(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wish to help fix bugs inside these files but i'm struggling to get anything to work right now, i need some help with the gr.bin (the file isn't in the archive) however the redirection seems to work but i'm getting fly not sun :(

Ignore the name gr.bin. Adding confusion it seems.

You just need that wall of poop text to load on that port. Either make an index.html with that crap inside it or make a redirect to all traffic to GR.bin (which is the wall of text).

Whatever works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a index.html but still can't get the zones working I think I'm missing something or i did the iis wrong.

Could someone point me in the right direction with how to load the wall of text on the port?

I think that's what my issue is tbh

Reaction score
I've converted the scripts down to SQL Server 2008 R2 and they work fine now; i will release them when i make a back up of them!

View attachment SQL_2008R2_Database.rar

This is for the 2008 r2 edition if you encounter errors with 2014 like i did XD

Message from Zone since i'm having trouble with that:

Code:
US - 2015³â 11¿ù 17ÀÏ - 10½Ã 10ºÐ 24ÃÊ
ZoneServer::zs_start_old
HTML
   Pass 0
   Pass 1
   Code
   Pass 2
   Pass 3
   Fly
HTML
   Pass 0
   Pass 1
   Code
   Pass 2
   Pass 3
   Fly

Dunno what i'm doing wrong....Okay i am unsure of what i'm doing i correct and fix things as i go though

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've converted the scripts down to SQL Server 2008 R2 and they work fine now; i will release them when i make a back up of them!

View attachment 164118

This is for the 2008 r2 edition if you encounter errors with 2014 like i did XD

Message from Zone since i'm having trouble with that:

Code:
US - 2015³â 11¿ù 17ÀÏ - 10½Ã 10ºÐ 24ÃÊ
ZoneServer::zs_start_old
HTML
   Pass 0
   Pass 1
   Code
   Pass 2
   Pass 3
   Fly
HTML
   Pass 0
   Pass 1
   Code
   Pass 2
   Pass 3
   Fly

Dunno what i'm doing wrong....Okay i am unsure of what i'm doing i correct and fix things as i go though

Are you sure you registered the registry keys correctly, and that you set up the GR.php/index.html properly?

I made a index.html but still can't get the zones working I think I'm missing something or i did the iis wrong.

Could someone point me in the right direction with how to load the wall of text on the port?

I think that's what my issue is tbh

Add me on Discord if you need help: Gherblino#4266

Reaction score
Anyone who can help point me in the right direction would greatly appreciate it; i know i've been a pain asking for help - but i do try and fix the bugs also

I'VE GOT IT WORKING !!!!! YAYYYYY!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone who can help point me in the right direction would greatly appreciate it; i know i've been a pain asking for help - but i do try and fix the bugs also

I'VE GOT IT WORKING !!!!! YAYYYYY!!

Omg how? D:

Reaction score
By following the guide and working it out from there :D its not that hard - however i did leave you a msg saying you can have assistance if you want it :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By following the guide and working it out from there :D its not that hard - however i did leave you a msg saying you can have assistance if you want it :D
I know but i can't reply for 30 minutes apparently x.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erblin - [Release] 2015 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Erblin - [Release] 2015 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

zones still working

Back