[Release] Filter v2 Source (Latest Filter)

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    4Posts

happy [Release] Filter v2 Source (Latest Filter)

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello Fiesta Community. Think you know me yet.Do not know how many have noticed, but I bought some source codes for a lot of money some time ago from Kobalt. Some things have happened in the last few days, which have struck me a little hard. Kobalt claims things that have never happened and I stand there with a lot of money spent and yet without success because he sells his stuff despite promises just because some people talk idiots.But I do not want to make a long talk around here. Things have happened that neither I nor some other persons want to do to ourselves. Therefore, today the original Filter v2 Source comes here as a release. I pray that at least something meaningful is done.Have adjusted the filter so that it runs over a local Auth and not as with Kobalt over its Web Authentication. So that at least a little challenge is there, you have to put it yourself. Is not complicated, you are already behind it ;)The release is also final. Hot download will not disappear unless my Mega goes down anyway.I wish you a lot of fun with it and hope you appreciate it a little.

Source : [Download]

~ Kiaraキアラ

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,097Posts

Re: [Release] Filter v2 Source (Latest Filter)

Last edited by Biesmen; 1 Week Ago at 02:41 PM.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    4Posts

There are Obfuscated Applications in there.
    Last edited by Biesmen; 1 Week Ago at 02:41 PM. Reason: Edited reply to my post. Respecting your decision.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    502Posts

I have the original source to this, and the others. I also have the sources to his editors. As well as the source to his link server/paysystem for custom currency in game. Ask Kobalt if I can release them. As they are not mine. I am simply holding a backup of them for a friend.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	161656

▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ 4Chan Presents▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►▲ ► An Anonymous Activist ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▲ ►We are Legion▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ We do not Forgive▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄We do not Forget ▲ ►▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Expect Us▼ ◄

MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    1Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aqua512 View Post
    I have the original source to this, and the others. I also have the sources to his editors. As well as the source to his link server/paysystem for custom currency in game. Ask Kobalt if I can release them. As they are not mine. I am simply holding a backup of them for a friend.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	161656
    This IS the original source, but just simply of the newest, latest version. I don't think he ever distributed the sources to the editors though

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    502Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Erblin View Post
    This IS the original source, but just simply of the newest, latest version. I don't think he ever distributed the sources to the editors though
    Erblin, you should know where the filter source came from. Also it is not the first source. There are a few older than what I have.

▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ 4Chan Presents▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►▲ ► An Anonymous Activist ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▲ ►We are Legion▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ We do not Forgive▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄We do not Forget ▲ ►▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Expect Us▼ ◄

Advertisement