Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Filter v2 Source (Latest Filter)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Fiesta Community. Think you know me yet.Do not know how many have noticed, but I bought some source codes for a lot of money some time ago from Kobalt. Some things have happened in the last few days, which have struck me a little hard. Kobalt claims things that have never happened and I stand there with a lot of money spent and yet without success because he sells his stuff despite promises just because some people talk idiots.But I do not want to make a long talk around here. Things have happened that neither I nor some other persons want to do to ourselves. Therefore, today the original Filter v2 Source comes here as a release. I pray that at least something meaningful is done.Have adjusted the filter so that it runs over a local Auth and not as with Kobalt over its Web Authentication. So that at least a little challenge is there, you have to put it yourself. Is not complicated, you are already behind it ;)The release is also final. Hot download will not disappear unless my Mega goes down anyway.I wish you a lot of fun with it and hope you appreciate it a little.

Source :

~ Kiaraキアラ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There are Obfuscated Applications in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I have the original source to this, and the others. I also have the sources to his editors. As well as the source to his link server/paysystem for custom currency in game. Ask Kobalt if I can release them. As they are not mine. I am simply holding a backup of them for a friend. Screenshot_1 - [Release] Filter v2 Source (Latest Filter) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the original source to this, and the others. I also have the sources to his editors. As well as the source to his link server/paysystem for custom currency in game. Ask Kobalt if I can release them. As they are not mine. I am simply holding a backup of them for a friend.View attachment 161656

This IS the original source, but just simply of the newest, latest version. I don't think he ever distributed the sources to the editors though

Master Summoner
Reaction score
This IS the original source, but just simply of the newest, latest version. I don't think he ever distributed the sources to the editors though

Erblin, you should know where the filter source came from. Also it is not the first source. There are a few older than what I have.

Back