Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TeamNG Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He literally already did that.. maybe SERVER=MSI is the problem here? try .\SQLEXPRESS maybe or whatever the instance is called

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He literally already did that.. maybe SERVER=MSI is the problem here? try .\SQLEXPRESS maybe or whatever the instance is called

You are correct, this informaition was already in the serverinfo in the release.

I removed the ODBC setups i did, and it still doesn't start. (same issue)

I also attempted renaming the =MSI to the my server info in multiple ways, but still receive the same error codes.

Edit:
Was able to get the services started (and stay running) using ODBC connections and updating the ODBC section to use them in the serverinfo.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in turorial.txt file, there is a step that is
Step 2:Open the Login Service in HXD Editor and replace the string 317324ac832af881d6f7ca9bc232725a with f528764d624db129b32c21fbca0cb8d6 / own IP in MD5

which file is it? what the file's name. many thanks
I am newb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which SQL use for this and do i need Shen editor or its already in there?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant connect. I Become all time Client Version Does Match. I Have show the LB20 in exe but it is same with .txt in LogIn. I Can login with old Client but this have Buggy Chat. I Have no Idea what i can do. -.- pls help me a little bit :D

Reaction score
Since i've had pm's off people asking for a guide on how to setup this server i'm just going to show a video instead this video does NOT CONTAIN ANY SOUND!

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
help ! help:
when runing the zone server,but the map cant load...
the logs:
06:06:34 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : ZoneServer::zs_start_old : Script error[0]06:06:43 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : ZoneServer::zs_start_old : function call error[0]06:12:44 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : ZoneServer::zs_start_old : Script error[0]06:12:53 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : ZoneServer::zs_start_old : function call error[0]

-ZoneServer::zs_start_oldHTML Pass 0 Pass 1 Pass 2 Pass 3 FlyHTML Pass 0 Fly

solved...

how did you fix this error im getting the same, any help you can provide
will be greatly appreciated.

03:37:47 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : ZoneServer::zs_start_old : Script error[0]
03:37:50 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : ZoneServer::zs_start_old : function call error[0]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
how did you fix this error im getting the same, any help you can provide
will be greatly appreciated.

03:37:47 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : ZoneServer::zs_start_old : Script error[0]
03:37:50 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : ZoneServer::zs_start_old : function call error[0]

Registry keys inserted?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wonder what could have you injected into zone services and world manager to get detected like this. I think you just copy pasted 2015 files and added your adware into those

Back