Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ton of Sources || Good Bye Fiesta.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me, the theme of Fiesta is approaching slowly but surely. Squat now since the end of 2010 in the community and must say wow she has become poop with time. No one has taken more care of the other and everyone is just doing his stuff without regard for others. I can understand it somewhere, but that's not the community she was a few years ago. Had often the feeling to be one of the very very few who try to keep this community somehow really as a "community".What should I say big, I will now leave this community. As nice as it was partly, but for me it makes no sense to worry about the community. As much as I liked it. Therefore today the release of a lot of tools that might be useful to one or other of you. [All in SourceCodes]. I do not guarantee for the functionality of all tools, without having looked into the code, because I have not looked through all the codes before before I packed them together.Almost all the things in the release come from what Kobalt has sold me, because he is actually a better coder than me. Nevertheless, I added my Database Editor, because some servers liked it.And still as little info on the edge. Nevertheless, I will still have a server coming in the next time, for the simple reason that I have been working on the server for a while now, and I have also received a lot of money for the beta and these people should not have spent their money for nothing.It should have been the first time of me. I hope the community here somehow appreciates that I give them $ 670 to Kobalt Sources as well as $ 200 to other sources. So have fun with almost 900 US- $ sources, for which no one has to spend 1 cent.

Download MEGA : - [Size: 1.73 GB]
Download Google : - [Size: 1.73 GB]
(Translated with Google Translate.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please don't use Mega Nz anymore. That file hosting site is dead, as it requires you to buy premium to bypass the download limit. I suggest uploading to and using Google Drive.

Good release though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can please make an list with the names of all the content?

Back