Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tramanto Homepage

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Tramanto Homepage

this is actually not terrible.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does anyone have the Item Mall for the Website?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Preview
Tramanto - Tramanto Homepage - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

what version of php is this meant for, and which sql drivers (sqlsrv30,31,32 or 40)
im trying to run in on 5.6.25 and 7.0.10

edit--

anyone having issues with this feel free to contact me.
I am running Wamp 3.0.6 with PHP 5.6.25 using the custom drivers I found.
the microsoft ones only support 32bit, here is a link to 64bit drivers that work flawlessly.
Download 64bit SqlSrv Drivers:
I would however like to ask if their is a Account.bak to go with this. cause It looks like your DB's were arranged .. differently. Ive moved stuff around enough to where it works, but would rather have the actual backup.

edit--

Why having the backups would be nice.

I have everything set up right, all the drivers, php configured, etc. but my columbs do not line up with 90% of the ones in this one. where it is inserting things into the database wrong so it shoots you one of these..

also getting issues when trying to use any functions (ranking tables for example).
where it is pulling data instead of inserting it.
lastly, Venipa showed a SS of the site, but that only shows about half the site, here is what it looks like with most of the functions loaded with php and such..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just a Hint: It's a hk page.

If anyone has issues with this, feel free to contact me on skype.

hadcorexstudios

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Ooops where are my carrots ? Array ( [0] => Array ( [0] => 22001 [SQLSTATE] => 22001 [1] => 8152
Code:
 => 8152             [2] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]String or binary data would be truncated.             [message] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]String or binary data would be truncated.         )      [1] => Array         (             [0] => 01000             [SQLSTATE] => 01000             [1] => 3621             [code] => 3621             [2] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated.             [message] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated.         )  )

Where did you get the ODBC Drivers._." none of the ones I use work, and thats the only issue I am having with this thing..

edit--

what the poop, i have the login portion working. shows coins, user name, etc. log out works fine as well.. 
When I go to create a account, its not working. when I hit create its just giving a blank box.. doesnt show any of the error messages, nor does it create my db's ._."

Last edited:
Reaction score

I have yet to test this but when i do i might stamp out the bugs then re-release it idk.

After testing i have come to the conclusion that it is designed for IIS 7.5 with PHP & MSSQL support. It works fully please note it is a HK set of files. And you may have to modify the SQL server to include certain things. Anyways this is a pretty damn good release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Since the website files I found were for Athens, and I like this one better, I'm working on porting it to work with Odin files, and use PDO SQLSRV with prepared statements.

Besides all the SQL stuff, this site looks and works pretty dang good. Nice release! Thanks!

EDIT: Still working on the login and signup SQL stuff, but server status checking and login session cookie works.

EDIT2: Login and cookie setting works completely. Still need to do signup.

Last edited:
Back