Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Victus Website Designs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Old But Gold.

**Credits to their respective owner.**

Download Link:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
, the others are just lost in my backups. But not only designs, coded aswell. Maybe i'll release soon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have purchased a game design from them about 2 years ago and I hated it, along side with the ugly design and low quality they produced their costumer support was terrible and very hard to reach anyone in there. I've had no choice but to use it for about 2 weeks as the game had an announcement date and it was just impossible to delay it. I appellee to a different company after which and was happier than ever, they finished the design 4 days later and with the help of the traffic of my game exploded it almost got 5 times bigger, they made it so easy for me as all I have to do is just do the things I love and let others do what they are best at.

Last edited:
Back